Fillums you are about to watch and your subsequent thoughts about said fillum Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The New Hall of the Wendigo

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Fillums you are about to watch and your subsequent thoughts about said fillum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightjar

Nightjar

Fillums you are about to watch and your subsequent thoughts about said fillum Empty
PostSubject: Fillums you are about to watch and your subsequent thoughts about said fillum   Fillums you are about to watch and your subsequent thoughts about said fillum Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2024 9:42 pm

Also:

Report what filmys you are about to watch so a degree of tension can be generated re: whether it was any good or not. yes

Nightjar

Fillums you are about to watch and your subsequent thoughts about said fillum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fillums you are about to watch and your subsequent thoughts about said fillum   Fillums you are about to watch and your subsequent thoughts about said fillum Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2024 9:49 pm

Anyway...

Backtracking several days...

I finally got round to watching Come and See.

Fillums you are about to watch and your subsequent thoughts about said fillum Come-And-See-movie-poster

It was really good - great even - both important and a landmark in film history, but...

I was expecting to be more shocked and disturbed.

Ultimately, I think I've become almost completely inured to any sort of fictionalised horror, whether it's a reflection of actual history or not. sad yes

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Fillums you are about to watch and your subsequent thoughts about said fillum   Fillums you are about to watch and your subsequent thoughts about said fillum Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2024 9:52 pm

Next up, The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith. Excited

Fillums you are about to watch and your subsequent thoughts about said fillum PgOfWc8EQVwUqBwAbyjY6uwEN2w

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Fillums you are about to watch and your subsequent thoughts about said fillum   Fillums you are about to watch and your subsequent thoughts about said fillum Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2024 10:46 pm

Actually, I'm going to watch this new steamy body-builder-crime-thriller-thing starring Kristen Stewart.

Fillums you are about to watch and your subsequent thoughts about said fillum LOVE-LIES-BLEEDING

It's been met with 'universal acclaim'.

Watch this spers.

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Fillums you are about to watch and your subsequent thoughts about said fillum   Fillums you are about to watch and your subsequent thoughts about said fillum Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 10:05 pm

I'm going to try and finish this film tonight.

I have, thus far, been unstimulated by it, despite the hype and supposed sexiness of it.

It seems to be a run-of-the-mill US trailer trash crime drama to me so far.

PostSubject: Re: Fillums you are about to watch and your subsequent thoughts about said fillum   Fillums you are about to watch and your subsequent thoughts about said fillum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fillums you are about to watch and your subsequent thoughts about said fillum
Page 1 of 1