What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A poll question

What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails?

Post by Nightjar Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:29 pm

Incidentally, the word "jewel" - in regards to the ubiquitous plastic CD 'housings' post-the original cardboard nonsenses (I recall them well and was bemused) of the late '80s - is not precisely analogous with fabulously adorned, priceless items of regal attire.

Just saying.

It's like saying that a fold-out jewel case containing double CD singles are 'Faberge Eggs'.

Rather than dog eggs, which is what they are.

Back to top Go down

What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails?

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:32 pm

Fatboy cases?

What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails? - Page 2 Shoppi10

sofa

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:06 am

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff wrote:Yeah, Vagjazzle those Tina Turners!

I had in mind more a pearl necklace across Su Pollard. A musical holy trail.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2