The first 5 tracks YouTube has just recommended to me. Part 22.

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

?

The first 5 tracks YouTube has just recommended to me. Part 22. - Page 6 I_vote_lcap67%The first 5 tracks YouTube has just recommended to me. Part 22. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff, Nightjar
The first 5 tracks YouTube has just recommended to me. Part 22. - Page 6 I_vote_lcap33%The first 5 tracks YouTube has just recommended to me. Part 22. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
The Call of the Wendigo
The first 5 tracks YouTube has just recommended to me. Part 22. - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%The first 5 tracks YouTube has just recommended to me. Part 22. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The first 5 tracks YouTube has just recommended to me. Part 22. - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%The first 5 tracks YouTube has just recommended to me. Part 22. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

3 posters

The first 5 tracks YouTube has just recommended to me. Part 22. - Page 6 Empty Re: The first 5 tracks YouTube has just recommended to me. Part 22.

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Today at 8:02 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:Song has expired before the playing.

Oh girlfriend

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

Back to top Go down

The first 5 tracks YouTube has just recommended to me. Part 22. - Page 6 Empty Re: The first 5 tracks YouTube has just recommended to me. Part 22.

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Today at 8:02 pm

Weird ending.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Today at 8:02 pm

Yeah, I surrender.

This is seriously groovy.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Today at 8:03 pm

I believe it has annihilated itself.

It was an enthusiastic playlist that peaked in its first half.

Now to look back at the thread and see what everybody else made of it. Excited

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Today at 8:03 pm

type

The final edit was further processed by applying the then-novel studio effect known as flanging, in which two identical copies of the recording were played together but slightly out-of-phase with each other, producing a rich 'swooshing' sound effect around the music. The children's choir singing toward the end was sourced from an archive recording of a WWII Hitler Youth choir singing "Die Jugend Marschiert" (Youth on the March) and the song concludes dramatically with the children's choir shouting "Sieg Heil!" immediately followed by the cataclysmic sound of an atomic bomb explosion.[5]

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Today at 8:03 pm

I shall give it 4 stars.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Today at 8:03 pm

Far freakin' out!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Today at 8:05 pm

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff wrote:type

The children's choir singing toward the end was sourced from an archive recording of a WWII Hitler Youth choir...
llama

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Today at 8:05 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff wrote:type

The children's choir singing toward the end was sourced from an archive recording of a WWII Hitler Youth choir...
llama
Still, at least it wasn't a post-WWII Hitler Youth choir.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Today at 8:06 pm

Well, apart from that modern (ugh) one, that was solidly entertaining and, at times, even challenging, exhilarating fayre.

Some genuine under-the-radar keepers to treasure even.

Perhaps a band or two with commentary-worthy playlist to 👢.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Today at 8:08 pm

I'm going to Wendi-approved bumhole it to the max on account of what I just said.

At least 3/5 of the songs have made we want to explore new realms of the audio-sonic, stylistic omnibork.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Today at 8:12 pm

What was it again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6