Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album

+2
Fangirl Three
The Call of the Wendigo
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album Empty Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:42 pm

scared

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album Ck3A8OP

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album Empty Re: Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album

Post by Fangirl Three Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:06 pm

Snakes and Ladders boards go from 1..100, not 0..99 . I refuse to play on any board that doesn't follow convention.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album Empty Re: Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album

Post by stedorlordendel Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:31 am

I really cannot stand animal print. I also really cannot stand Sinitta (though like some of her songs). Put them both together ? Has anyone ever worn so much animal print at once ? I remember buying this on vinyl LP for 99p and waiting for no customers to be about, as I hurried to the counter.
Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album 51QiDJvpnYL
stedorlordendel
stedorlordendel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:38 pm

Me And Ennui Are Friends, Baby by Sarah Mary Chadwick

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:39 pm

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album R-7501347-1468099221-2680.png
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:10 pm

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album A4118416947_10

https://hudsonmohawke.bandcamp.com/album/b-b-h-e

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:43 pm

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album E6Sdbsql

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:43 pm

I wonder if we should do a running commentary on it? Excited

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:45 pm

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album UvCOBnLl

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:08 pm

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album Shared11
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:51 pm

Drew McDowall*'s Agalma

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album Dais1510

* Breaking learning alert, who was married to Rose McDowall gasp

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:58 am

scared

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:47 pm

New Lady Gaga barrel scraping last album's bonus album

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album 1200-110

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:07 pm

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album LTg3OTMuanBlZw

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:11 pm

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album 0vrczNk

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:24 pm

Anything by Cerrone? cringe
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:31 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
 Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album 0vrczNk

That's a GR8 cover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:45 pm

I agree.

Her beauty benefits enormously from looking like a total bitch rather than the more common, anodyne image she usually projects.

I'm not sure that it's a gr8 cover though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next