When was the last time you instantly fell in love?

2 posters

Go down

When was the last time you instantly fell in love? Empty When was the last time you instantly fell in love?

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:40 pm

Strangers in the night
Exchanging glances
Wondering in the night
What were the chances
We'd be sharing love
Before the night was through?

When was the last time you saw a total stranger, and instantly fell in love with them?

More in the I just saw a gorgeous person on the bus sort of way. nothing creepy or too involved, keep it light people. Gorilla No

Back to top Go down

When was the last time you instantly fell in love? Empty Re: When was the last time you instantly fell in love?

Post by Nightjar Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:58 pm

Every time I go to Aldi.

Back to top Go down

When was the last time you instantly fell in love? Empty Re: When was the last time you instantly fell in love?

Post by Nightjar Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:56 pm

Just got back from Aldi. blush

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:33 pm

You didn't answer your own question btw.

My answer is my ex husband, 15 years ago in an Athens nightclub. Through the smoke and crowds I saw the most beautiful young man making his way across the floor with a glass (it was whisky). Thick black curly hair, slim athletic build, wonderful tan, good clothes. I immediately followed him. When he realized he stopped beside a pillar and shyly smiled at me. 

I was transfixed by his incredible green eyes framed by insanely long black eyelashes. Then he said to me, in English, "are you following me?". I said "yeah, is that ok?". He said it was and suggested going upstairs to a quiter area and when his hand reached out I felt electricity never felt before or since.

After talking and drinking etc, he asked if I wanted to leave. We walked to a stunningly kept black Jag and he drove me to my flat. I invited him in and we barely made it through the door due to the electric desire. He looked even more beautiful when he fell asleep and even more beautiful than that when he woke up in the sunlight.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:38 pm

The only cond*m in the flat broke, and after a split second of panic we decided simultaneously and wordlessly that it didn't matter and wasn't stopping anything.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down