The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 43 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The New Hall of the Wendigo

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightjar

Nightjar

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 10:59 pm

I couldn't couldn't do either of those thymes.

Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 9:25 am

My next availability won't be till Saturday 14th I'm afraid.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 9:26 am

I can do the 14th.
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 9:46 am

So can I.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 9:50 am

Good. That's decided then.
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 1:36 pm

7pm for Machine Gun Etiquette?

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 5:20 pm

On the 14th? I can do it.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 4:22 pm

I hope that everyone realises that this will the only proper form of entertainment for the foreseeable future? sad yes

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 4:23 pm

Foreseeable?

Foreseeable.

Foreseeable, foreseeable, foreseeable.

That doesn't look right at all. Sly

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 8:58 pm

Nightjar wrote:
I hope that everyone realises that this will the only proper form of entertainment for the foreseeable future? sad yes

The only way we'll be able to count the fallen is by seeing who dosn't turn up for the album running-commentaries.

Gorilla No
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2020 6:34 pm

Anyone free to do a commentary tonight? dunno

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2020 6:35 pm

yes.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2020 6:46 pm

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2020 7:10 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2020 7:15 pm

Ooh, just remembered, I had a delivery of records I ordered ages ago, the postman left it on the step and ran away. yes

Shall we do Caroline Polachek's Pang tomorrow?

Or we could do:
Os Ovni by Let's Leave Reality
The Creeping Nobodies by Augurs &; Auspices
Silver Tongue by Torres
Value by Visionist
Olento by Ø (Mika Vainio)

Excited
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 6:29 pm

Are we doing one tonight?

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 6:29 pm

dunno
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 6:32 pm

I think it's your turn.

Although I have one I'd like to do.

In fact I'm going to start the thread so we can do it some time. box

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 6:36 pm

I thought we were doing the yo Yang Klan or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 6:45 pm

I quite fancy doing one of the King Crimson's early 70s albums, Larks' Tongues in Aspic (1973)or Starless and Bible Black (1974).

But after that Giles, Giles and Piles album sigh

But not tonite.

Last edited by WhatDoesThisButtonDo? on Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 43 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!
Page 43 of 50Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next