The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 44 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The New Hall of the Wendigo

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightjar

Nightjar

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 44 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 44 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 6:48 pm

WhatDoesThisButtonDo? wrote:
I thought we were doing the yo Yang Klan or something?

I dunno.

Definitely some time, but Wendi might find it a bit 'challenging'. sad yes

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 44 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 44 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 7:09 pm

I am free all night.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 44 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 7:20 pm

Kenneth

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 44 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 7:23 pm

8pm?

Allen Toussaint or the Ping-Ping Crew?

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 44 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 7:24 pm

Or something BorqyborqleZ wantZ tudu? dunno

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 44 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 7:26 pm

Yeah, whatever

Someone else can choose which one.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 44 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 7:36 pm

Allen Toussaint is is then.

8pm.

SHYAAAAAAAAHPP!

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 44 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 7:40 pm

yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 44 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 7:43 pm

I've also decided what album I wanna do next!

evil2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 44 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 10:31 am

WhatDoesThisButtonDo? wrote:
I quite fancy doing one of the King Crimson's early 70s albums, Larks' Tongues in Aspic (1973)or Starless and Bible Black (1974).

But after that Giles, Giles and Piles album sigh

But not tonite.

type

Music in this video
Learn more
Listen ad-free with YouTube Premium
Song
Close to the Edge (I. The Solid Time of Change, II. Total Mass Retain, III. I Get up I Get Down, IV. Seasons of Man) (2008 Remaster)
Artist
Yes
Writers
Jon Anderson, Steve Howe

Sly

type

type

Nope, Can't do K*ng Crimson, they hate their fans and block everything.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 44 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 9:46 pm

I wanted to do a commentary tonight. bawl

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 44 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 9:47 pm

There's always tomorrow. pet

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 44 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 9:47 pm

Speaking of which, I should catch up with the TOTP running commentaries.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 44 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 9:49 pm

I wanted to do the Hippy hoppy one 2nite.

:(
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 44 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 9:53 pm

We can still do it if people want.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 44 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 9:57 pm

The Wu is too long.

10pm?

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 44 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 9:58 pm

It's too late for all that gang bangin in the hood and songs about drive by shootings in the night, it'll be like Boys n the Hood. And then they'll have hoes selling their wares in the middle of the street and the pimps will be using crack cocaine to keep the whores under control.

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 44 D21sPehVAAAUM1x
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 44 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 10:01 pm

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 44 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 9:16 am

Frankie Goes to Hollywood's Liverpool?

Their second, final and unloved album.

Anyone?
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 44 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 9:52 am

Fine by me. yes

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 44 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!
Page 44 of 50Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50  Next