Round One: Somewhere Over the Rainbow vs. Ghost Riders in the Sky

2 posters

Go down

??

Round One: Somewhere Over the Rainbow vs. Ghost Riders in the Sky I_vote_lcap75%Round One: Somewhere Over the Rainbow vs. Ghost Riders in the Sky I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Round One: Somewhere Over the Rainbow vs. Ghost Riders in the Sky I_vote_lcap25%Round One: Somewhere Over the Rainbow vs. Ghost Riders in the Sky I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Round One: Somewhere Over the Rainbow vs. Ghost Riders in the Sky Empty Round One: Somewhere Over the Rainbow vs. Ghost Riders in the Sky

Post by Nightjar Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:31 pm

Vincent Price - Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Christopher Lee - Ghost Riders in the Sky

Nightjar
Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Round One: Somewhere Over the Rainbow vs. Ghost Riders in the Sky Empty Re: Round One: Somewhere Over the Rainbow vs. Ghost Riders in the Sky

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:34 pm

Vincie also did a discoish cover of Monster Mash, Chris also did a Heavy metal concept album about Charlemagne

rock
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

Back to top Go down

Round One: Somewhere Over the Rainbow vs. Ghost Riders in the Sky Empty Re: Round One: Somewhere Over the Rainbow vs. Ghost Riders in the Sky

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:42 pm

Vincent Price also did a load of cooking records,

Round One: Somewhere Over the Rainbow vs. Ghost Riders in the Sky R-13723824-1559779346-1610.jpeg

Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down