Things you spotted on the floor today Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Things you spotted on the floor today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfield

Butterfield

Things you spotted on the floor today Empty
PostSubject: Things you spotted on the floor today   Things you spotted on the floor today EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 2:03 pm

At the weekend I was in a local supermarket and on the floor in one of the aisles was a standard (remembrance) poppy, in pristine condition. People were simply walking past it. When I got to the poppy I didn't know whether to leave it there and simply step over it, pick it up and put it on a shelf, pick it up and hand it in at the tills, or pick it up and affix it to my coat, feeling smug that I'd just acquired a free poppy. I ended up just leaving it there.

I perhaps should add that I don't tend to wear poppies at this time of year, not for political reasons as I certainly acknowledge the cause and am happy to donate occasional money, I have just never worn one other than the times my mum forced me to as a child.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

Things you spotted on the floor today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things you spotted on the floor today   Things you spotted on the floor today EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 4:49 pm

Good thread.

Things you spotted on the floor today
Page 1 of 1