Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like

4 posters

Go down

Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like Empty Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like

Post by Nightjar Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:26 pm

This is Danny Elfman.

Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like VOPMldw

shifty

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2023/jul/20/danny-elfman-accused-sexual-harassment

Back to top Go down

Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like Empty Re: Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:38 pm

You should see his tats.

Back to top Go down

Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like Empty Re: Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:11 pm

I believe I've mentioned it before but, despite having heard numerous famous tracks by Steve Miller, all my life, I still don't have the slightest clue what he looks like.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:17 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:I believe I've mentioned it before but, despite having heard numerous famous tracks by Steve Miller, all my life, I still don't have the slightest clue what he looks like.
And I refuse to find out now, as that would ruin it for me. Colbert

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:26 am

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
The Call of the Wendigo wrote:I believe I've mentioned it before but, despite having heard numerous famous tracks by Steve Miller, all my life, I still don't have the slightest clue what he looks like.
And I refuse to find out now, as that would ruin it for me. Colbert

Spoiler:
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:56 am

That's exactly how I imagined him.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:24 am

Long John Baldry

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:19 pm

I think I've said before, a close up photo of Steve Miller's face was on the back cover of the 7" of The Joker re-issue in 1990.

I'll hide it again for those who never want to know what he looks like.

Spoiler:
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down