Post the first video YouTube recommends to you

+3
Butterfield
Fangirl Three
The Call of the Wendigo
7 posters

Page 35 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next

Go down

Post the first video YouTube recommends to you - Page 35 Empty Re: Post the first video YouTube recommends to you

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:14 pm

44 minutes in. Still not showed up. shifty

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post the first video YouTube recommends to you - Page 35 Empty Re: Post the first video YouTube recommends to you

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:07 pm

Two and a half hours and still not showed up. box

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:11 pm

As a migraine sufferer since the age of 10 or so, I clicked on this suggestion thinking she must be saying it was a sign of Satanic possession. I was surprised to find that she is also a sufferer. Even more surprised to find myself in solidarity with her over this one thing.

I remember a great friend of mine, who also suffered from migraines, telling me she was appalled to find herself in sisterly solidarity with Princess Margaret on the same grounds. Now I understand.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:51 am

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:31 pm

I only watched this the whole way through because I liked the look of her lamps and was hoping to see her cushions in greater detail. An awful lot of wasting viewers time by drinking coffee, and umming and ahhing. I'm still not sure I understood it - she said a taming sharks dream was the prophesy, and then linked the dream to the time she prostrated herself on her car bonnet in prayer when the oil filter broke. According to the comments underneath, the lord has also fixed quite a few clapped out cars for other people.

cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Helium Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:51 pm

I thought that was Julia Roberts for a second.
Helium
Helium

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:55 pm

If only. It's some crazed evangelist in a Texas suburb, whose car was 'healed' by Jesus after she channeled 'the peace of the lord' into it via the bonnet. According to her he also does pest control and aircon repairs.

Nice living room. Probably has her own nuclear arsenal in the basement.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:07 pm

I'd say "stop watching those videos, CT" but since YouTube keeps recommending them to you... shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:16 pm

I'm on her Passover one now. She begins by apologising for the evening broadcast to those sitting down for the Passover meals, and hopes that they'll watch it after they've eaten. Like so many of the type - obsessed with Jews but, most strangely, not overly endowed with any knowledge or experience. It's no great secret that observant people refrain from using anything with a power supply on major holidays.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:34 pm

It's another dream disguised prophesy featuring facedown prayer. She's about to be led by the lord on her own personal Exodus via the bank and a place called 'whataburger'.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:36 pm

CT, the Nu-HotW's Walter Sobchak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:23 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:11 pm

The Mystery of King Khufu’s Mother.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:23 pm

Who gives a Khuf?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:01 am

Mother Khufer.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:45 pm

Rich men don't like ladies who swear and who don't wear coloured nail varnish...

It may even be why they aren't as generous as in the past.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:59 pm

Always move on from stingy men, including those who expect you to fly commercial or to be ok with being driven around London in a Toyota Prius...

cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:13 pm

I think I might get in touch to offer her my own five highly interconnected tailored tips. They are 1) always meet his mother before you take the p*ss - she won't be thinking with her c*ck so that way you can decide whether you'll get away with it or whether (as I would) she'll rip every hair out of your head, 2) earn your own money, 3) don't be stingy when it's your turn to buy a gift or cover a bill, 4) treat others how you wish to be treated - if you have a preference for people who balance give and take also do so yourself, 5) market yourself realistically - if you're a grasper from the eastern bloc, aiming to sell your hoop to the highest bidder, don't display your greed openly because we can all see you coming before you've departed Kiev.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:53 pm

The last surviving eye witness at the assassination of Lincoln is interviewed on TV.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:34 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next