What did you dream about last night?

+3
Nightjar
The Call of the Wendigo
Fangirl Three
7 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

What did you dream about last night? - Page 4 Empty Re: What did you dream about last night?

Post by Nightjar Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:28 am

True story.

Back to top Go down

What did you dream about last night? - Page 4 Empty Re: What did you dream about last night?

Post by cosmictanya Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:40 am

Along with Rodney Trotter, I was pouring over giant maps of London, deciding which streets could be demolished to be rebuilt at higher densities, without interrupting the general urban fabric or costing too much to buy out existing homeowners.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:01 am

I dreamt that one of the managers from work and I shut ourselves in a cupboard, only to find there was no way to lock it from the inside, so we couldn't have any privacy.

I'm guessing this is a warning from my subconscious that if I choose one particular s*xual orientation I can't keep it a secret.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:46 pm

Is it a choice? I think not - it just is. Like breathing, pregnancy, etc - who you find attractive is either a definitely yes or an absolutely not. Who you're actually sleeping with at any given moment, now in my experience, that you can keep secret if you want to. I've had enough husbands other than my own to know that.

Sexuality itself though, is a strange beast - something so private and personal is hugely public and political.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:49 am

I suppose I meant 'choose which one to implement at any given time'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:54 am

I had a nightmare last night where I was pursued home by Bernie Bresslaw, who was a policeman from somewhere in Central Africa, because I'd accidentally killed his son or something.

At one point I thought I'd escaped, but then I spotted him still coming after me.

When he caught up with me though, he forgave me, saying he felt sorry for me because of the state Britain was in.

It was basically the plot of the HG Wells short Pollock and the Porroh Man, but with Bernie Bresslaw and a happy ending.
Fangirl Three
Fangirl Three

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:13 pm

Fangirl Three wrote:I suppose I meant 'choose which one to implement at any given time'.

Whichever one is hottest and most up for it I'd say.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:06 pm

How To Lucid Dream EASILY For Beginners (Complete VILD Tutorial).

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:40 pm

As I turned onto Westbourne Grove (Bayswater end, going towards Queensway) the built world became multi coloured marble - the pavement itself was yellow marble. The clouds and rain became holi dust and glitter, and we all danced our way to wherever we were going to Billy Ocean's 'Red Light'.

The song has been in my head all day now.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:38 am

The other night I dreamt that I had teamed up with an unpleasant HG Wells married couple to kill people and dispose of their bodies. Unfortunately we got cocky and careless and ended up on the run. My fellow-criminals were killed when Edwardian cement was accidentally tipped into a big vat they were hiding in, and I fled, accompanied by an incredibly annoying pale-faced blonde man who kept laughing at me and saying I was sure to be caught by the police. But then he fell into a reservoir and drowned, which was very satisfying.

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:30 pm

There's a lot of being on the run from the law in your dreams.

Have some of your annoying neighbours actually ended up buried under the patio? Is that why moving house is a long term process? Bits in binliners to be discreetly moved over the course of several months.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:43 am

The decluttering has reminded me of disposing of bodies (or what I assume disposing of bodies would be like). In one of my previous abodes I sawed up a sofa and disposed of it over 6 weeks, and the binmen never suspected a thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:52 pm

Last night I dreamt that I got into bed with President Emmanuel Macron! llama

I can't look at him quite the same on the news today.
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:03 pm

I bet he's the first head of state to be honoured with having an NHOTW member dream about getting into bed with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:45 pm

Was he any good?

I'd love to have a dream about a young Stalin, or Osama Bin Laden without the beard.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:39 pm

When I say "got into bed with", I literally mean got into bed with, full stop. I can't remember the rest of the dream. shifty

Anyway, it seems he prefers the somewhat older woman.
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:19 pm

Yes, seems so. Fair enough generally, but I think their circumstances are a bit horrific. That his parents went to the trouble of sending their 14/15 year old son to live with relatives in a different city rather than leave him in her classroom - I think that says quite enough about the great romance.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:59 am

I don't want to go to bed tonight - last night I had a vividly realistic dream about a man I went on a few dates with. He used to insist on sitting beside me rather than opposite me in restaurants, and chewed with his mouth open.

He always drank double doubles so pub rounds were a) very expensive, and b) resulted in him being completely trashed.

In the dream I was still seeing him when he asked me to marry him (I was too demoralized to say no), resulting in complete erasure of my personality and preferences as he pushed his name and his timetable on me. I escaped from a country cottage and drove back to my flat to lock myself in and think.

The waves of panic in the dream became an actual panic attack upon waking. It was a really horrible, suffocating dream.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:43 am

Wide awake now after barely a couple of hours of sleep, much of which consisted of a dream where I was speeding to Manchester to buy rugelach from a Hasidic pensioner round the back of a McDonalds Drive Thru. Drove through quite a few half blinding speed cameras on the way.

I just popped downstairs there in only a T-shirt (well, a blue vest that could pass as a minidress - more respectable than it sounds) and a pair of Tods - thought I'd treat myself to a quick walk round the block and a fag. As I lit up on the doorstep and looked up I saw a man, dressed all in black, standing just feet ahead on my very own steps.

I leapt out of my skin and he looked at me with ice cold eyes. Not a flicker of an expression other than that. He was still there when I came back round, just staring coldly and standing there.

The only accoutrements he was missing to really terrify the living daylights out of someone would be a balaclava and a gun. If I haven't died of Novichok poisoning before evening, I'll have a look at the news to see if anyone has been murdered locally.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:41 pm

A tarantula in a ur*nal!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next