The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!

3 posters

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 2 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:30 pm

I think it was a bit more Curry and Chips than Love Thy Neighbour.

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 2 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!

Post by Nightjar Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:30 pm

It's Lola revisited!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:31 pm

This song is actually miles better than the rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:32 pm

It turns out he's not doing gayness. He's doing transvestisism. box

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

By insulting homosexuals. box

Admin

Back to top Go down

shifty

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:33 pm

Track 9 - Trust Your Heart.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:33 pm

"F*ggot".

Oh God.

I think Ray means well, but the song needs one of those "this song features outdated and potentially offensive depictions and references" disclaimers you get now.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:33 pm

Is this Dave? Excited

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:34 pm

I seem to remember liking this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:35 pm

This one doesn't seem to have any sense of direction.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:35 pm

It's trying to actually rock.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:36 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:This one doesn't seem to have any sense of direction.

Or tune.

I think with a bit of work, better production and all it could work. dunno

Last edited by WhatDoesThisButtonDo? on Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:36 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:Is this Dave? Excited

I think so.

It's sad how much better this is compared to spent-force Ray's material is. sad yes

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:37 pm

You do get the feeling Dave would have been happier in the Who than the Kinks.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Last track - Get Up.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:37 pm

Get Up.

A song for the little men, Ooh! It's a song for petty little people like me! happy

Back to top Go down

Tune sounds familiar.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:38 pm

Look, this song isn't great, but it has a profound non-Ray quality that can only be commended.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:38 pm

WhatDoesThisButtonDo? wrote:Get Up.

A song for the little men, Ooh! It's a song for petty little people like me! happy

Filler track off of Quadrophenia. sad yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next