Butterfield
Nightjar
Zarniwoop
The Call of the Wendigo
Fangirl Three
9 posters

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

What's going on outside your house? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's going on outside your house?

Post by Fangirl Three Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:29 am

..and they've gone. They left my recycling box two houses up the road. Luckily it has my house number on it in bold white gloss paint.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

What's going on outside your house? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's going on outside your house?

Post by Fangirl Three Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:55 am

The other binmen have now come and taken away my black bags. I am free of rubbish concerns for another 7 days.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:45 am

cheer

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:22 pm

This thread is Rubbish. Colbert

Collection News.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:44 pm

So, not outside my house, and not right now: but shortly after we committed lovely George to God and the worms - on Boxing Day - my Mum's friend (George's missus for 30+ years) was roused by a noisome noise, and, when she looked to see what the kerfufflewas...

What's going on outside your house? - Page 6 GDt9RIx

That's my Mum's friend and her son in silhouette in the doorway on the right.

Apparently the people in the crashed car ran off drenched in blood.

Hope they're OK... hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:21 pm

Yeah, I'm ok thanks. The driver not so much - he collapsed in the canal and I left him there. Haven't heard from him since so presume that's that.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:23 pm

I wonder how they managed to get out? The door is jammed shut and would've led to falling into the cellar anyway. The front window? Seems intact.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:13 am

Through the passenger door, onto the steps, I reckon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:52 am

I've done worst parallel parking. sad yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:04 am

Parking spaceless car management might drive me to a similar conclusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:28 am

Someone being frisked by the rozzers!

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:58 pm

How exciting! Any updates? Were they carted off in chains to await a ship to Australia?

There's nothing happening outside here. I think I heard a car door slam around about twenty minutes ago.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:29 pm

No. Nothing happened. he just wandered off. sad yes

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:28 pm

A full on fight, complete with death threats, is taking place down on the street as I type. I think both sides are Arabs. A man got into his vehicle and rammed it at his opponents.

They're really going for it out there.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:21 pm

We've had the filth round here today, asking questions about last nights activities. What could I say? It flared up just as I was about to watch EastEnders so I only saw a couple of minutes of it from several floors up.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:14 pm

Anyone dead?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:07 am

There were some very odd noises outside my hotel room just now. And it wasn't me stumbling around drunk. I finished my wine at 6pm and went to bed and got up at 2am feeling fresh as a daisy. flower
Fangirl Three
Fangirl Three

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:44 pm

No, nothing as exciting as a murder. Only criminal damage and assault. It was just a relief that they weren't here/questioning neighbours due to anyone connected with me. Because that has happened a couple of times.

I said I did hear a commotion, had a quick look, couldn't tell you what it was about or who was who, and closed the window so I could hear EastEnders. With that, they closed their notepad and left.

Last edited by cosmictanya on Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Legal)
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:05 pm

Fangirl Three wrote:There were some very odd noises outside my hotel room just now. And it wasn't me stumbling around drunk. I finished my wine at 6pm and went to bed and got up at 2am feeling fresh as a daisy. flower

Did you go out to see? Something similar once happened to me in Mexico City when I accidentally stayed in a brothel. I thought a no star hotel might be ok for a few nights, seeing as I'd hardly be in it. It's a mistake I'll never repeat.

Those lifts were going up and down all night. When I eventually opened the door in a sleep deprived temper, it was like Sodom and Gammorah out there.

I checked out and got a refund, and a taxi to a better class of establishment. Still, I can't say it was all bad - if I hadn't stayed there at all, a couple of gang members wouldn't have invited me to a wonderfully vibrant party in a multi storey car park.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:48 pm

I did not go out to see. My courage is at its most limited at 3am.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next