Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls - Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls (1980)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls or Pauline Quirk & The Conspicuous Old Ladies?

Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls - Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls (1980) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls - Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls (1980) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls - Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls (1980) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls - Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls (1980) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls - Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls (1980) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap67%Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls - Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls (1980) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls - Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls (1980) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap33%Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls - Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls (1980) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls - Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls (1980) - Page 6 Empty Re: Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls - Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls (1980)

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:13 pm

It is over.

It's hard to formulate an opinion of it, as the sound quality was so bad. It seemed to me that it was filled with great little Pop songs that were let down by weak vocals and terrible production. If Blondie and Mike Chapman had gone into a studio with that set of songs, they'd probably have created a classic album from them. I can only conclude that the producer decided to try and hide the poorness of her singing by drowning it in reverb and then decided that meant he had to drown everything else in reverb as well, and it all came out sounding a mess. It was definitely an album of tragically wasted potential.

Now to look back at the thread and see what everybody else made of it. Excited

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls - Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls (1980) - Page 6 Empty Re: Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls - Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls (1980)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:13 pm

You're right, the official one we did was feeble and the vocals too high in the mix. shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:13 pm

I shall give it 3 stars because I liked the songs, even if I didn't like what was done with them.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6