The Christmas Car-Crash Robot-Wars Armageddon thread

4 posters

Go down

?

The Christmas Car-Crash Robot-Wars Armageddon thread I_vote_lcap0%The Christmas Car-Crash Robot-Wars Armageddon thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Christmas Car-Crash Robot-Wars Armageddon thread I_vote_lcap0%The Christmas Car-Crash Robot-Wars Armageddon thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The Christmas Car-Crash Robot-Wars Armageddon thread I_vote_lcap20%The Christmas Car-Crash Robot-Wars Armageddon thread I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
The Christmas Car-Crash Robot-Wars Armageddon thread I_vote_lcap20%The Christmas Car-Crash Robot-Wars Armageddon thread I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
The Christmas Car-Crash Robot-Wars Armageddon thread I_vote_lcap40%The Christmas Car-Crash Robot-Wars Armageddon thread I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

The Christmas Car-Crash Robot-Wars Armageddon thread Empty The Christmas Car-Crash Robot-Wars Armageddon thread

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:20 am

For all the songs that failed to make the deadline because they were too forgettable. Choose your favourite. Now.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Christmas Car-Crash Robot-Wars Armageddon thread Empty Re: The Christmas Car-Crash Robot-Wars Armageddon thread

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:24 am

That's a point, is Robot Wars on the Xmas telly?

type

No. killcomputer

2020, worst year eva.

Back to top Go down

The Christmas Car-Crash Robot-Wars Armageddon thread Empty Re: The Christmas Car-Crash Robot-Wars Armageddon thread

Post by Butterfield Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:20 pm

I was going to vote tactically for the one currently with the highest score, and it's one that I certainly approve of, but decided to just go for the one I preferred in the end. box
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:36 pm

I would have thought anything getting a vote would be through to the next round, Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:26 pm

I vote against whichever one isn't by someone I hate. If I hate both artists, I choose the song by the one I hate the less.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:14 pm

I voted for DH because it's simply the best song.

However, Brenda Lee is the moral victor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down