The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love

+2
Nightjar
The Call of the Wendigo
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

?

The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 I_vote_lcap60%The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love

Post by Fangirl Three Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 8:36

Nightjar wrote:I demand a recount.

Stop the steal!

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love

Post by Guest Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 9:29

Guest‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ wrote:
The Call of the Wendigo wrote:We have a winner!

And it's Greg Lake!

It's official! I Believe in Father Christmas is the greatest Christmas song of all time! cheer

Time to update the 'Vital Info' section? :Excited:

cheer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 9:32

Butterfield wrote:Oh dear. I was out longer than expected and have only just logged on, and I'd have voted for The Power of Love. bawl
In that case, I declare that I Believe in Father Christmas is the winner and that it has also drawn with The Power of Love in the Schrödinger's Christmas situation that scientists have long warned us of.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 11:46

I actually wondered what would happen if there was a draw - would Wendi make the deciding decision?
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 12:12

I am very very very disappointed with this forum.

It has officially spoilt Christmas.

Butters was clearly denied his vote illegally and morally.

Legions of never-say-die, frothing-at-the-mouth lawyers have been released to stop the steal.

I will be unofficially patrolling the forum with a flack jacket, pepper spray canisters and an AR-10 for at least the next month as a result.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 12:16

I insist that someone logs in posing as a dead relative using an alt, and casts another vote for The Power of Love to level the score.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 12:22

The Poll is closed, the rules were put out before the vote, you can't complain now.

shifty

The Mega-Final! - I Believe In Father Christmas vs The Power of Love - Page 2 El-sjv10

Back to top Go down

Post by stedorlordendel Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 15:23

I would've voted for I Believe In Father Christmas. Happy Santa
stedorlordendel
stedorlordendel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 16:30

In that case, I Believe in Father Christmas is clearly the rightful winner, by four votes to three. yes

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 16:32

I do not acknowledge it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 16:38

Guest‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ wrote:The Poll is closed, the rules were put out before the vote, you can't complain now.

Yes, despite my initial upset I did know the rules and even publicly agreed to them the day before. sad yes

Plus we now know that another latecomer would have voted for the winning song.

I therefore officially acknowledge the result.
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 16:38

Nightjar wrote:I do not acknowledge it.

popcorn
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 22:21

Are we not going to have a 3rd place run off?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 22:23

So England can lose to Belgium again?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 22:26

We now have one. Voting closes at 23:59, December 27th 2020.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2