Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama:

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is it Lukas Graham by Lukas Graham?

Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: I_vote_lcap67%Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: I_vote_lcap33%Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: Empty Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama:

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:39 pm

Lukas Graham - Lukas Graham

Back to top Go down

Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: Empty Re: Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama:

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:02 pm

We've done so many terrible albums that I can't remember which terrible albums we did.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: Empty Re: Llama Award for worst album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama:

Post by Nightjar Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:07 pm

Lukas Graham - Lukas Graham

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:18 pm

Meanwhile, Back In Communist Russia... was abysmal too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:24 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:We've done so many terrible albums that I can't remember which terrible albums we did.

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:I have thought, of late, that I should launch a new subforum dedicated purely to album running-commentaries, so that, from now on, each one will have its own thread, in order to make finding, and keeping up with them, easier.

Handy Vlada

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:56 pm

I look at the titles and they mean nothing to me. I'm convinced I didn't do most of them. Colbert

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:57 pm

What about 20 Jazz Funk Greats by Throbbing Gristle? You really hated that one. happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:57 pm

We did one the other day, where the bloke who did it sounded like a sociopath and his videos looked like they were made by a sociopath. I don't remember what he was called but that was truly repugnant.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:58 pm

Guest‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ wrote:What about 20 Jazz Funk Greats by Throbbing Gristle? You really hated that one. happy
I don't remember anything about it.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:58 pm

And the fact that you have nearly 58,000 posts happened all by itself did it?

ohrly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:59 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
Guest‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ wrote:What about 20 Jazz Funk Greats by Throbbing Gristle? You really hated that one. happy

Anyway, the night is young, we might have a new candidate soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:54 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:

That's what Special Brew for breakfast does.

floella

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:19 pm

Both Residents albums were resounding successes.

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:17 pm

Timely bump for this one Excited

Do we have a list of all the waxings that were done this year?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:56 pm

Only by going to the appropriate subforum and looking at all the thread titles. Logically, we must have done around 300 albums this year. scared

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:58 pm

I've been meaning to check the entire Nu-HotW total.

We must be closing in on 1000 albums reviewed. happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:12 pm

I've just looked through the list and, to be honest, I don't remember the vast majority of them.

Of the ones I do remember, I found the Aneka, Olivia Newton John, Grace Jones, Judie Tzuke, Jackie Lomax, Laura Branigan and Patsy Gallant albums disappointing but I'm sure there were records I hated more.

I do recall especially hating that Laibach Let it Be album. Therefore, I shall vote for that as the worst.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:15 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:Grace Jones....disappointing

Well, THERE'S a word I've never seen used to describe Grace Jones before.
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:17 pm

It was just a bunch of different versions of Slave to the Rhythm. bawl

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next