Llama Award for best album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama:

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hang on, as I've done the list:

Llama Award for best album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: I_vote_lcap0%Llama Award for best album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Llama Award for best album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: I_vote_lcap0%Llama Award for best album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Llama Award for best album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: I_vote_lcap33%Llama Award for best album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Llama Award for best album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: I_vote_lcap33%Llama Award for best album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Llama Award for best album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: I_vote_lcap17%Llama Award for best album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Llama Award for best album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: I_vote_lcap17%Llama Award for best album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Llama Award for best album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: Empty Llama Award for best album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama:

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:20 pm

Right, wot we've done this year:

Barclay James Harvest : Time Honoured Something or other, the YouTube link is dead!
Genesis - Nursery Cryme (I think the YouTube Link is totally dead)
Nathalie Archangel - Nathalie Archangel
Pilot - Two's a Crowd
Gerry Rafferty's Can I Haz My Money Back?
Ringo Starr Ringo the 4th
Tina Turner did Tina Turner's Private Dancer ( https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com/t365p560-the-album-running-commentary-and-general-listening-discussion-thread )
Freddie Mercury - Mr Bad Guy
Beatles - Abbey Road (2019 mix)
Lou Reed - Metal machine Music
Nurse With Wound - Salt Marie Celeste
Paul McCartney - Press to Play
Nurse With Wound - To the Quiet Men From the Tiny Girl
Wings - Back to the Egg
Wings - Wildlife
Yes - Close to the Edge
Roger Waters - The Pros and Cons of Hitch-hiking
The Fireman - Rushes
Natalie Merchant Maria McKee - Life is Sweet
The Kinks - Misfits
Giorgio Moroder From Here To Eternity
Electric Light Orchestra -  Eldorado
Electric Light Orchestra - The Electric Light Orchestra
Pumarosa - Devastation
Baby D - Deliverance
Baby Dee - Reflected Light

Back to top Go down

Llama Award for best album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: Empty Re: Llama Award for best album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama:

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:13 pm

Obviously, Life is Sweet wins hands down, being the greatest album I've ever heard.. box

Of the ones I hadn't heard before, I would have to go for the Ringo album.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Llama Award for best album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: Empty Re: Llama Award for best album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama:

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:14 pm

We also did A Message From the Country by the Move.

When I say, "We," obviously, I mean me, as no one else joined in. Colbert

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:17 pm

I think I only did four of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm

I have thought, of late, that I should launch a new subforum dedicated purely to album running-commentaries, so that, from now on, each one will have its own thread, in order to make finding, and keeping up with them, easier.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:19 pm

If only I could remember how to launch a subforum. bawl

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:20 pm

pet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:21 pm

I have now launched it. box

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:28 pm

So do we create a thread for each individual album?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:34 pm

I wanna test it out!

Let's do one, NOW!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:07 pm

WhatDoesThisButtonDo? wrote:So do we create a thread for each individual album?
yes

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:15 am

This year, I'm going to be giving llama award to the following Running Album Commentaries

Best Album
Worst Album (easy one this year)
Happestest Discovery of the Year
Most Disapoininting discovery of the year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:36 pm

For the 2020 best album I'll go for…

llama

Llama Award for best album covered in the running album Commentary this year :llama: Young_Marble_Giants_-_Colossal_Youth_cover

llama

I liked it so much I bought the double clear vinyl with signed postcard when they reissued it Demon

Last edited by Guest‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ on Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:03 pm

I'll go for the Miley one, followed by Maria McKee's one.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:04 pm

The Nü Marie McKee one?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:05 pm

Oh. Hold on. I've just realised they don't have to be albums that came out in 2020. Just ones we've done in 2020.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:12 pm

I find it hard to categorise what's meant by best album.

For example, there are albums that I absolute love and/or think are important and special, but they didn't necessarily make for good commentaries.

I guess I'll have to look at the full list and decide which one everyone had a jolly old time doing together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:16 pm

That said, Vivian Stanshall's Men Opening Umbrellas Ahead was great fun.

Bo Diddley was also terrific.

Also, there were a few surprises - albums/artists I didn't really know before that I enjoyed immensely.

Badfinger for example.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:23 pm

I can't remember which ones we've done this year but I recall liking the Kylie one.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next