The mind-boggling Artificial Intelligence (AI) thread

+3
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff
Fangirl Three
The Call of the Wendigo
7 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

The mind-boggling Artificial Intelligence (AI) thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The mind-boggling Artificial Intelligence (AI) thread

Post by Nightjar Thu Aug 15, 2024 8:46 pm

tl;dr

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

The mind-boggling Artificial Intelligence (AI) thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The mind-boggling Artificial Intelligence (AI) thread

Post by Butterfield Thu Aug 15, 2024 9:38 pm

I have to say, all of the questions I've asked related to this subject I've agreed with.

Basically, it thinks that Sutton Coldfield should remain part of Birmingham for the time being but have more autonomy. It might benefit from a referendum being called in the future.

Croydon should stay part of London as most locals tend to enjoy the benefits of being part of a bigger city.

And:

while Salford is not technically “in” Manchester, it is part of the Greater Manchester metropolitan area and shares a close relationship with its neighbor. They are distinct entities but function together as an integrated urban region.

Someone needs to copy and paste all this onto a certain other forum.

Anyone asked questions about Leeds being overbound yet? poke
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Aug 15, 2024 9:42 pm

Brace yourselves. I'm going to give it a tricky one along those lines.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Aug 15, 2024 9:45 pm

Will Stocksbridge ever become part of the city of Sheffield?

Current Status of Stocksbridge

Stocksbridge is currently a town and civil parish within the City of Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It was officially incorporated into Sheffield in 1974 during a local government reorganization that merged various urban districts into larger metropolitan boroughs. Therefore, it is already part of the City of Sheffield.

Historical Context

Historically, Stocksbridge was part of the West Riding of Yorkshire and straddled the large parishes of Penistone and Ecclesfield. The establishment of a local government district in 1872 and its subsequent conversion into an urban district in 1894 laid the groundwork for its eventual incorporation into Sheffield. The merger with Sheffield in 1974 was part of a broader effort to streamline local governance and improve administrative efficiency.

Future Prospects

Given that Stocksbridge is already integrated into the City of Sheffield, discussions about it becoming part of Sheffield are not applicable in the traditional sense. However, there may be ongoing debates about local governance, community representation, and resource allocation within the context of being part of a larger metropolitan area. Any significant changes to its status would likely require substantial political will and public support.

In summary, Stocksbridge is already part of the City of Sheffield, and any future considerations would revolve around enhancing its integration or addressing specific community needs rather than changing its status as part of the city.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Aug 15, 2024 9:46 pm

Stocksbridge is officially part of Sheffield but I've never met anyone from Stocksbridge who thinks they're from Sheffield.

AI has sided with Big Brother. scared

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Thu Aug 15, 2024 9:50 pm

I didn't realise it was part of Sheffield, though if you type "city of Sheffield" into Google maps the dotted line doesn't include Stocksbridge.
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Aug 15, 2024 9:52 pm

scared

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Fri Aug 16, 2024 12:47 am

I want to ask the AI thingy some more questions but I can't think of any.
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri Aug 16, 2024 8:05 am

Ask it what it thinks you should ask it next.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Fri Aug 16, 2024 1:04 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:Ask it what it thinks you should ask it next.

What do you think I should ask you next?

What to Ask Next?

When considering what you might ask next, it’s helpful to reflect on your current needs, interests, or the context of our conversation. Here are some potential directions you could take:

Clarification Questions: If something I said was unclear or if you want more details about a specific topic, you could ask for clarification. For example:

“Can you explain that concept further?”
“What do you mean by [specific term]?”

Exploration Questions: If you’re interested in diving deeper into a subject, consider asking questions that explore related topics or expand on the current discussion. Examples include:

“What are some examples of that?”
“How does this relate to [another topic]?”

Application Questions: If you’re looking to apply the information discussed, you might ask how to implement ideas or strategies in real life. For instance:

“How can I use this information in my own situation?”
“What steps should I take next based on what we’ve discussed?”

Future-Oriented Questions: If you’re thinking ahead and want guidance on next steps or future implications, consider asking:

“What should I consider moving forward?”
“What are the potential outcomes of this approach?”

Personal Reflection Questions: You might also want to reflect personally on the discussion by asking:

“How can I relate this information to my own experiences?”
“What insights have I gained from this conversation?”

By framing your next question around these categories, you’ll likely gain more clarity and direction from our dialogue.

Last edited by Butterfield on Fri Aug 16, 2024 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Fri Aug 16, 2024 1:05 pm

I'm beginning to find its tone a little bit annoying.
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri Aug 16, 2024 4:20 pm

It did seem quite condescending in that last line. scared

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:55 am

The mind-boggling Artificial Intelligence (AI) thread - Page 14 Img_3520

I’m getting scared now

scared

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Yesterday at 8:41 pm

The "acerbic" late art critic Brian Sewell is currently trending on Twitter-X. From what I've briefly read, it seems the Evening Standard is considering using an AI version of him to... review the arts.

The mind-boggling Artificial Intelligence (AI) thread - Page 14 4774
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14