Do you Think You Could Beat Poppy in an Arm Wrestle?

3 posters

Go down

Well

Do you Think You Could Beat Poppy in an Arm Wrestle? I_vote_lcap0%Do you Think You Could Beat Poppy in an Arm Wrestle? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do you Think You Could Beat Poppy in an Arm Wrestle? I_vote_lcap25%Do you Think You Could Beat Poppy in an Arm Wrestle? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Do you Think You Could Beat Poppy in an Arm Wrestle? I_vote_lcap25%Do you Think You Could Beat Poppy in an Arm Wrestle? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Do you Think You Could Beat Poppy in an Arm Wrestle? I_vote_lcap0%Do you Think You Could Beat Poppy in an Arm Wrestle? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Do you Think You Could Beat Poppy in an Arm Wrestle? Empty Do you Think You Could Beat Poppy in an Arm Wrestle?

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:03 pm

Do you Think You Could Beat Poppy in an Arm Wrestle? FOQmxydXoAUZCgp?format=jpg&name=large
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

Back to top Go down

Do you Think You Could Beat Poppy in an Arm Wrestle? Empty Re: Do you Think You Could Beat Poppy in an Arm Wrestle?

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:52 pm

Judging by that photo, she's unconscious. Therefore, I could. budgie menace

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Do you Think You Could Beat Poppy in an Arm Wrestle? Empty Re: Do you Think You Could Beat Poppy in an Arm Wrestle?

Post by Nightjar Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:48 pm

Probably not.

I have broad shoulders, very strong legs, but, muscle-wise, relatively puny arms.

I have actually arm-wrestled women in the past and, whilst I wasn't ever beaten, I also couldn't beat them.

My usual default face-saving trick was to pretend that I wasn't trying and could power to victory at will in the hope that they'd just give up in annoyance.

shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down