Do you eat your pizza with a knife and fork?

+2
Fangirl Three
The Call of the Wendigo
6 posters

Go down

?

Do you eat your pizza with a knife and fork? I_vote_lcap33%Do you eat your pizza with a knife and fork? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Butterfield, SiberianPrincess’sMidriff
Do you eat your pizza with a knife and fork? I_vote_lcap33%Do you eat your pizza with a knife and fork? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
The Call of the Wendigo, stedorlordendel
Do you eat your pizza with a knife and fork? I_vote_lcap0%Do you eat your pizza with a knife and fork? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do you eat your pizza with a knife and fork? I_vote_lcap17%Do you eat your pizza with a knife and fork? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Fangirl Three
Do you eat your pizza with a knife and fork? I_vote_lcap17%Do you eat your pizza with a knife and fork? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
cosmictanya
Do you eat your pizza with a knife and fork? I_vote_lcap0%Do you eat your pizza with a knife and fork? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

+2
The Call of the Wendigo
stedorlordendel
6 posters

Do you eat your pizza with a knife and fork? Empty Do you eat your pizza with a knife and fork?

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:32 pm

Pizza, it's that dish that's just a fancy sandwich that they forgot to put the top slice of bread on but do you eat it like it's bread, with your fingers? Or do you eat it like it's a proper meal, with a knife and fork?

Here's your chance to provide a definitive answer.

Now.

Demon

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Do you eat your pizza with a knife and fork? Empty Re: Do you eat your pizza with a knife and fork?

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:33 pm

I use a knife and fork.

Because I'm civilised.

aristojar

Admin

Back to top Go down

Do you eat your pizza with a knife and fork? Empty Re: Do you eat your pizza with a knife and fork?

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:34 pm

I forgot to include, "I throw it in a blender and then drink it," as a poll option. doh

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:16 am

It's very context dependent. So frixample if it's served in a table setting with chips or side salad, at a Pizza Express or my parents' house, the knife and fork will be deployed.

But if I've just bought a slice of pizza at the Co-op on my way home, I'll eat it with my fingers.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:04 pm

I don’t eat pizza out of context, unless it’s white pizza. Yes, of course I use a knife and fork, and a plate. I’m not some kind of savage.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:05 am

I didn't know anyone in the world ate pizzas with a knife and fork. It seems so.... formal for such an informal grab-out-of-the-box foodstuff.

They even usually leave a clean edge on the pizza for you to hold onto!
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:00 pm

I will sometimes (probably, likely, almostly always) eat pizza with cuttle-ree when I'm in an restaurant.

There are some conditions and social scenarios I need to make explicit or expand upon regarding these being a potential considerations however.

1* What kind of pizza are we talking about?

1:1 - very nice pizza?
1:2 - quite nice pizza?
1:3 - bad, yet still edible, pizza?

Reading Wittgenstein's Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus will explain the rest of the logical process.

"What pizza we cannot speak about we must pass over in silence and with no toppings"

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:56 pm

One of the most offensive social developments of the 2010’s has been ‘street food’, a phrase now frequently even plastered over the walls of sit down restaurants. I managed to raise my son in a semi civilised manner - no eating in the streets, ever - if you want to eat or drink you sit down, even if it’s just a park bench.

My job would’ve been ten times harder if he was ten years younger. I feel for parents trying to teach the basics today. Now, you can barely get down the street without seeing/having to avoid stepping on a sad old slice of probably mass produced pizza that some loutish individual has dropped while trying to eat it on the go.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by stedorlordendel Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:58 pm

Knife and fork for me. Always. That's how my parents did it.

And I'd never eat cold pizza, the way they often do in American movies, after a frat party, they wake up the next day with a hangover and reach for the pizza box and carry on where they left off.
stedorlordendel
stedorlordendel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:12 am

Myself I like cold pizza.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:02 am

I had a pizza for breakfast.

I used a knife and fork.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:40 am

stedorlordendel wrote:Knife and fork for me. Always. That's how my parents did it.

And I'd never eat cold pizza, the way they often do in American movies, after a frat party, they wake up the next day with a hangover and reach for the pizza box and carry on where they left off.

How disgusting.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:18 pm

Funnily enough I had a pizza the other day and decided to use a knife and fork for probably for the second time ever on such a food. It was a nightmare - the knife could barely cut through it and the pizza ended up just ripping into shreds.

I soon dumped the knife and fork and just picked up the slices like I normally do and it was much more satisfying. box
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:38 pm

A barbarous insight there.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down