Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host?

2 posters

Go down

Supermatch Game

Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? I_vote_lcap25%Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? I_vote_lcap75%Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? I_vote_lcap0%Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? I_vote_lcap0%Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? Empty Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host?

Post by Butterfield Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:42 pm

Blankety Blank is probably one of my favourite programmes of all time. Its humour, self deprecation, use of millions of celebrities of the era who equally send themselves up as well as real people featuring, the theme tune, plus the format itself, is all like no other. I enjoy the format so much that I can even watch the newer version with annoying modern celebrities - and Bradley Walsh as host - someone who I actually dislike. The format still works.

But who is your favourite of the hosts? Vote now!

As for me, it has to be Les Dawson. His was very much "my" era, though I've enjoyed re-runs of the Wogan years and watched some of the ones with Lily Savage at the time.

Terry Wogan happy

Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? MV5BY2ZmNmQwNWMtZWY4NS00ZjA1LWFkOTUtMDU3NjMzMmZiYWY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjM2NDIwMzQ@._V1_

Les Dawson cheer

Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? Hqdefault

Lily Savage happy

Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? 1471940143-rexfeatures-823927bg.jpg?crop=1.00xw:0.858xh;0,0

David Walliams siren

Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? RLP_MDG_211216BLANKETYBLANK_229JPG

Bradley Walsh cringe

Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? 17-09-2022-758536391
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? Empty Re: Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host?

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:26 pm

Les Dawson. I like his gruff cynicism.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down