Harry Chapin's taxi-packed twosome.

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

?

Harry Chapin's taxi-packed twosome. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Harry Chapin's taxi-packed twosome. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Harry Chapin's taxi-packed twosome. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap67%Harry Chapin's taxi-packed twosome. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff, The Call of the Wendigo
Harry Chapin's taxi-packed twosome. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Harry Chapin's taxi-packed twosome. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Harry Chapin's taxi-packed twosome. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap33%Harry Chapin's taxi-packed twosome. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Nightjar
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

3 posters

Harry Chapin's taxi-packed twosome. - Page 4 Empty Re: Harry Chapin's taxi-packed twosome.

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:57 pm

And what a strange irony that Harry Chapin died in a car crash.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Harry Chapin's taxi-packed twosome. - Page 4 Empty Re: Harry Chapin's taxi-packed twosome.

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:58 pm

Was he stoned?

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:01 pm

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff wrote:Was he stoned?

He would appear not to have been.

Wikipedia wrote:On the afternoon of July 16, 1981, Chapin was driving on the Long Island Expressway en route to perform at a free benefit concert at Eisenhower Park in East Meadow, New York, that evening. At 12:27 p.m., Chapin had reportedly put on his emergency flashers, decelerated his vehicle's speed to 15 mph, and had weaved from the far-left lane to the center lane, to the left lane, and then back to the center lane before his vehicle was struck from behind by a semi-trailer truck.

The force of the collision crushed the rear of the car, ruptured the fuel tank, and dragged the car several hundred feet on the pavement.

Passers-by managed to help the unconscious Chapin out of his engulfed 1975 Volkswagen Rabbit. He was immediately taken by helicopter from the crash site outside Jericho, New York, to the nearby Nassau County Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead at 1:05 p.m. due to internal bleeding.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Chapin#Death

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:09 pm

Probably spilt his overproof whiskey on his lap and had set fire to it with his doobie. Lol, 70s.

We've all done it. alvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4