Repeats of Top of the Pops on BBC Four. Part 2.

3 posters

Page 32 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

Go down

Repeats of Top of the Pops on BBC Four. Part 2. - Page 32 Empty Re: Repeats of Top of the Pops on BBC Four. Part 2.

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2018 - 13:18

Geoff to his Internet Friends. gossip

Spice Girls news!

Hang on, what did she actually say?

Re-wind-bo-selector!

Back to top Go down

Repeats of Top of the Pops on BBC Four. Part 2. - Page 32 Empty Re: Repeats of Top of the Pops on BBC Four. Part 2.

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2018 - 13:19

Oh, Jesse Glynne again.

Joining the Spice girls, unsure if they mean as support or Easy V. Replacement?

Hawh, it can't be that can it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2018 - 13:21

This is not any type of Girl Power I recognse.

colberta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2018 - 13:23

What ever happened to that bloke presenter?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2018 - 13:26

Johans Blue or something.

is this one of the Jonah brothers or something? dunno

I think I vaguely remember them being on Top of the Pops last year. That seems to be the only time they ever seem to emerge. dunno

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2018 - 13:27

Bad boi alert!

Tom Grennham dunno He's got laminated american notes sticking out of his shirt pocket. Tee Hee

I think they're $1 notes too.

cringe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2018 - 13:28

He's got a Jess Glynne warble going on there as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2018 - 13:29

Conformation that Victoria won't be joining the Spice Girls?

What's the point? killcomputer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2018 - 13:30

Musicals in fashion.

if you needed a more obvious indication about how bad the chart is...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2018 - 13:33

What a pathetic line up of Internet Meme charts.

Some kids song in the chart! in the top 40! I'm guessing number 39 or 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2018 - 13:33

Mabel!!!!!

Excited

dunno

Dua Lipa clone.

This is the best one so far!

dance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2018 - 13:37

type

Daughter of Neneh Cherry

gasp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2018 - 13:39

Jax Jones and Years and Years.

I would say I've never heard of these people before, but I've a nagging feeling they were both on the xmas show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2018 - 13:42

It's the old Doctor Who! Lewis Capaldi!

He looks a bit different, is he using moisturiser?

Voice seems to be have been designed by computer based on studying record sales of the last 3 years and creating a composite for maximum sales. As does the music now I've half noticed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2018 - 13:42

Sigrid!!!

dance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2018 - 13:44

Repeats of Top of the Pops on BBC Four. Part 2. - Page 32 8a06543e912e980cc9fdcf111699696e?AccessKeyId=AE390C3BA3FA36C76872&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

Well, that's probably over stating it, but after the last beige stage school abominations…

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2018 - 13:46

Year run up.

Football. CR2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2018 - 13:47

Dead people. :sadz:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2018 - 13:48

Kylie playing Glastonbury. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2018 - 13:49

Robbie Williams in Vegas. :shocked:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next