Love Will Tear Us Apart - the Face-Off!

2 posters

Go down

?

Love Will Tear Us Apart - the Face-Off! I_vote_lcap33%Love Will Tear Us Apart - the Face-Off! I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Love Will Tear Us Apart - the Face-Off! I_vote_lcap33%Love Will Tear Us Apart - the Face-Off! I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Love Will Tear Us Apart - the Face-Off! I_vote_lcap0%Love Will Tear Us Apart - the Face-Off! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Love Will Tear Us Apart - the Face-Off! I_vote_lcap0%Love Will Tear Us Apart - the Face-Off! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Love Will Tear Us Apart - the Face-Off! Empty Love Will Tear Us Apart - the Face-Off!

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:01 pm

Paul Young! Joy Division! Both did legendary versions of Love Will Keep Us Together Tear Us Apart! But which musical bundle of misery do you prefer? Here's where the argument that's torn mankind asunder for over three decades can finally be put to rest! Excited

Joy Division:

Paul Young:

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Love Will Tear Us Apart - the Face-Off! Empty Re: Love Will Tear Us Apart - the Face-Off!

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:02 pm

I don't like either of them. Colbert

Admin

Back to top Go down

Love Will Tear Us Apart - the Face-Off! Empty Re: Love Will Tear Us Apart - the Face-Off!

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:09 pm

Joy Divison
Swans
Nouvelle Vague
Young
10,000 Maniacs
Bjork
Any of those random youtube videos of people butchering it on the ukulele or something
Any of these New Order/Peter Hook collaborations with other washed up popstars, living off nostalgia and the past.
 Gorilla No

Never liked to the song to be honest. Probably the worst JD song, since Gutz. sad yes

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:43 pm

Love Will Keep Us Together / Love Will Tear Us Apart (MASHUP)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:45 pm

If you like the Nouvelle Vague version then you're endorsing domestic violence and murder. sad yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:53 pm

Good point, Let's hear that piece of French* whimsey,

* Put together by a computer somewhere no where near France

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down