Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 20 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.

Go down 
+3
Nightjar
Butterfield
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2024 7:56 am

Oh ****, that’s a shock.
Back to top Go down

Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2024 10:21 am

Butterfield wrote:
He was from Wolverhampton; born in the same hospital as me, just quite a few years later.

You going be alright hun?

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2024 11:29 am

Strange.

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2024 1:23 am

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff wrote:
Butterfield wrote:
He was from Wolverhampton; born in the same hospital as me, just quite a few years later.

You going be alright hun?

Funnily enough, I was in an area of Wolverhampton today, and all was normal. We don't care are a strong people.

He probably was the most world famous person from Wolverhampton though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2024 5:32 pm

Paul Di'Anno of that there Iron Maiden

Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 20 Iron-m10

Dead at 66.

Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2024 6:31 am

AI generated photo.

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2024 7:43 am

That Wings tour t-shirt is mighty suspicious innit?

Zarniwoop

Zarniwoop

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 6:18 pm

Geoff Capes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/articles/c36pn5d7eydo
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 6:21 pm

gasp

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 6:46 pm

Hope his budgies will be alright. ☹

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 6:55 pm

I used to have a book on the Mini (celebrating one of its anniversaries) and it had a photo of Geoff Capes lifting a Mini. box
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 6:57 pm

type

I can't find it on the internet, so this'll have to do.

Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 20 Sddefault
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 7:43 pm

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 8:00 pm

Harry Hill (remember him?) did a funny stand up bit about Geoff Capes after retiring opening a shop selling capes called Geoff's Capes.

Err...

Perhaps you had to be there?

creep

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 8:07 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:

I had one of those, in white, as my second car. yes

It kept cutting out every time you braked at a junction or a roundabout. I had it for about 7 months. box
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 8:09 pm

type

It doesn't appear to exist anymore, perhaps unsurprisingly.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm

Libby Titus (musician, singer and Levon Helm and Donald Fagen's ex) has died.

Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 20 VwDjvMT

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/libby-titus-singer-songwriter-donald-fagen-dead-1235016813/

Ergo...

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3. - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 3.
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20