This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures

+3
Nightjar
Fangirl Three
The Call of the Wendigo
7 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 5 Empty Re: This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:20 pm

This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 5 Img_0810

Back to top Go down

This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 5 Empty Re: This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:06 pm

This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 5 Avengersplate
Avengersplate
Stapleford [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:29 am

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:13 pm

Wow. I think that's the first ever cosplay(?) I've ever been excited by!
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:20 pm

Excited, but not overly thought-provoked hopefully. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:52 pm

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:59 pm

This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 5 5472403562_1b338c9675_b
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:45 am

'Terminal building'?

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:47 pm

I wondered that. I don't think I'd want to fly from somewhere that looked like a provincial primary school or a suburban community centre. I see mention of a restaurant on the board - I'm seeing a tea urn on a side table and a plate of stale biscuits to help yourself to.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:34 am

cosmictanya wrote:I don't think I'd want to fly from somewhere that looked like a provincial primary school or a suburban community centre

Interestingly my first thought was 'that looks just like the provincial primary school I went to'. And it had a suburban community centre built onto it too. cthulhu
Fangirl Three
Fangirl Three

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:11 pm

Oh dear, Butterpops.

Looks like you've posted a thought-provoking picture in the thought-unprovoking pictures thread. oh no

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:22 pm

Fangirl Three wrote:
cosmictanya wrote:I don't think I'd want to fly from somewhere that looked like a provincial primary school or a suburban community centre

Interestingly my first thought was 'that looks just like the provincial primary school I went to'. And it had a suburban community centre built onto it too. cthulhu

Would you want to fly from it? I think you might end up nose down in a field shortly after take off.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:21 pm

I don't do planes. no matter how glamorous or otherwise the airport buildings.

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:24 pm

Yeah I understand, I'm the same with boats generally. What puts you off flying?
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:50 pm

The plane might crash and I'd die. Also my air-travelling friend tells me that going to an airport nowadays is like being inducted into prison.

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:15 pm

It might almost be fun - like a rollercoaster? Of all the ways to die early, I find the idea of a plane crash almost at the bottom of the scary scale. I am always disappointed if the flight is turbulence free. As long as I'm not drinking red wine, I enjoy it.

It's not that bad really - belt off, shoes off is irritating but it's not that bad. I've never found customs officers to be all that horrible, even in the States where they have a dreadful reputation the most I've had is 'enjoy your stay'. I do hate the way Americans say "ma'am" - it sounds like something you'd say to a middle aged matron.

This time next month we are going to LA and area for midterm, so I'll see whether they are noticeably worse this year. The only time I've ever been treated like sh*t was at Ben Gurion, and I hear they do that to almost everyone. I did apply for a fresh passport for that as mine contained various offending stamps and more than one which is pretty much automatic deportation.

I just considered myself lucky I wasn't on the sharp end of their racial profiling techniques. The 'personal chat' was unpleasant, and I'm not sure I'd take my iPad through there - not because there's anything awful on it, but I would object to having to hand over the password.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:14 pm

This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 5 I-Wanna-Dance-With-Numbers
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:57 am

This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 5 75237410

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:58 am

Fangirl Three wrote:going to an airport nowadays is like being inducted into prison.

sad yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:27 pm

This thread is for thought-unprovoking pictures - Page 5 79313710

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next