The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 2! - Page 39 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 2!

4 posters

Page 39 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 50  Next

Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 2! - Page 39 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 2!

Post by Nightjar Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:44 pm

OK, things went weird for me.

I'm not on teh same page anymore.

Give me a rough time code. dontpanic

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 2! - Page 39 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 2!

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:45 pm

Hold on, "pouring rain," and his next album was called Driving Rain. Coincidence, or something altogether more sinister? scared

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:45 pm

Track 6 - Bison.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:46 pm

Bison!

You can't wash your hands in a buffalo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:46 pm

Tjis is so boring it's confusing.

This girl's voice soubds like all my exes rolled into one tangy goat's cheese.

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:46 pm

Nightjar wrote:OK, things went weird for me.

I'm not on teh same page anymore.

Give me a rough time code. dontpanic
We're halfway through Track 6.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:46 pm

Or maybe this is about M. Bison from Street fighter 2?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:47 pm

Nightjar wrote:
The Call of the Wendigo wrote:"Have you ever had an out of body experience?" happy

Is that what happens when you leave the official Sheffield ~Mega-Metro region parameters? hmm
sad yes

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:47 pm

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 2! - Page 39 2560px-Harpodon_nehereus_Griesbach_118

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:48 pm

As well all know, M. Bison was supposed to be the boxers name, but they all got confused when they were making the game. Or where they scared of getting sued? dunno

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:48 pm

Track 7 - 7 AM.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:48 pm

7AM

Actually, that feels about right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:49 pm

Nightjar wrote:Tjis is so boring it's confusing.

This girl's voice soubds like all my exes rolled into one tangy goat's cheese.

Some people might cll this an roulade but they would be hopelssly wrong.

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:50 pm

Nightjar wrote:The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 2! - Page 39 2560px-Harpodon_nehereus_Griesbach_118

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 2! - Page 39 Product-500x500

drool

Last edited by WhatDoesThisButtonDo? on Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:50 pm

I'm quite drunk and it's not even 9pm. bawl

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:51 pm

Not a single drop of alcohol has passed my lips this week.

smug

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:51 pm

Clock ticking.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:51 pm

I like the keyboard line that's out of key and time with the rest of the song.

Is that Linda?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:52 pm

Hammering...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:52 pm

Only another 5 minutes to go! Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 50  Next