The Geto Boys - We Can't Be Stopped

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Any good?

The Geto Boys - We Can't Be Stopped - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%The Geto Boys - We Can't Be Stopped - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Geto Boys - We Can't Be Stopped - Page 8 I_vote_lcap33%The Geto Boys - We Can't Be Stopped - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
The Geto Boys - We Can't Be Stopped - Page 8 I_vote_lcap67%The Geto Boys - We Can't Be Stopped - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
The Geto Boys - We Can't Be Stopped - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%The Geto Boys - We Can't Be Stopped - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

The Geto Boys - We Can't Be Stopped - Page 8 Empty Re: The Geto Boys - We Can't Be Stopped

Post by Nightjar Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:29 pm

They're not like PE. rollingpin

Back to top Go down

The Geto Boys - We Can't Be Stopped - Page 8 Empty Re: The Geto Boys - We Can't Be Stopped

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:34 pm

Nightjar wrote:I thing the Geto Boys cared a great deal about the Grammy Awards.

That's the point of the song.

Hip-hop artistes were obsessed with being - admittedly and totally truly in truth - ignored by the establishment American industry at that time (and until Eminem came along).

type

type

Gorilla No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:40 pm

When a man first listens to folk music, it sorta all sounds the same, but he likes it.

Gets into it, and it's obvious that the music of south Uist weaving songs SOUNDS NOTHING LIKE north Uist weaving songs.

In his old age, you know what, it does all sounds the same, and that's just the way he likes it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:59 pm

That's rubbish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8