Fangirl Three
The Call of the Wendigo
Helium
Nightjar
cosmictanya
12 posters

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

Go down

What's happening in your life? Part 2 - Page 50 Empty Re: What's happening in your life? Part 2

Post by Fangirl Three Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:46 am

Rik is the actor. Rick is the poet.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

What's happening in your life? Part 2 - Page 50 Empty Re: What's happening in your life? Part 2

Post by cosmictanya Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:28 pm

That electric blanket was a real pleasure. As I read a book, I could feel my back being soothed, and my aches and pains and tensions relax away. Then I turned it off and went to sleep - so it would cool down as I slept - which was itself a good deep dreamless sleep.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:13 pm

Are you allowed to lie on them when they're turned on? scared

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:05 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:Are you allowed to lie on them when they're turned on? scared

Yes, that's the point of them.

Anyway.

We have become an aunt. Again.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:51 pm

Congratulations, Aunt Tanya, etc.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:56 pm

cheer

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:47 pm

Oh, BTW, I've sorted all that nonsense with my Mum from the other day.

Well, we sorted it out together is what I mean.

BTW, congratulations CT.

I thought that you only had one sibling though.

And, y'know?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:52 pm

cheer

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:30 pm

Nightjar wrote:Oh, BTW, I've sorted all that nonsense with my Mum from the other day.

Well, we sorted it out together is what I mean.

BTW, congratulations CT.

I thought that you only had one sibling though.

And, y'know?

I have a brother I share a mother with, and a sister I share a father with.

My sister already has one of each, and has shut up shop. It's my brothers turn. Part of why he moved from Lancaster Gate to Chiswick was to afford a house that contained a basement flat - which is now the home of the lesbian friend he's done this with. He lives upstairs in the house (maisonette?) and they share the garden. So they are connected but independent households.

Anyway, she's very tiny but apparently fine - she was meant to be born next month. I went there today to see her in her incubator. The name is to be a surprise and not yet announced.

I'm really pleased you've smoothed things over with your mother. Some relationships are too important to let slide.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:59 pm

cosmictanya wrote:I have a brother I share a mother with, and a sister I share a father with.

Ahh, I didn't know there was .5 sister.

But it was your brother after all.

How's the baby 'share' going to work exactly?

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:37 pm

Yes, my sister lives happily in suburban south London with her little family. I have myself had two of her cousins (not at the same time), both squaddies, which was a terrible mistake in hindsight.

I was blamed for the brothers falling out (inc one breaking the others jaw), and it makes all family events more tense than it could be - even though these cousins aren't technically my family.*

As to the baby 'share' - the nursery is upstairs in his part of the house. She has her own front door down some steps. She spends a lot of time working and socializing in Brazil - where she's from.

She'd be over there now if she could, considering their election. This way, she has a London base for life she doesn't have to pay for, and the pleasure of part time parenting. They're good friends.

*These boys (separately), their kids, and their parents, used to drop by randomly if they were in the area. I banned all from doing so in light of their 2016 choices. I won't have people like that here.

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com/t3173-what-s-happening-in-your-life-part-2
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50