flibbington2.0
Nik
Nightjar
Fangirl Three
The Call of the Wendigo
9 posters

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

Go down

What's happening in your life? - Page 50 Empty Re: What's happening in your life?

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2020 8:05 pm

type

Penguin Classics.

Back to top Go down

What's happening in your life? - Page 50 Empty Re: What's happening in your life?

Post by cosmictanya Sun May 17, 2020 8:30 pm

What does any of this mean?
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Mon May 18, 2020 5:26 am

If you are worried about the karma of whatever it is you're feeling negativity towards, it might be time for you to take a leaf out of my book, and engage yourself in positivity and on the seeing of self as a project to be improved through exploration. You are only in control of your own action and reaction. I believe life should be as pleasant as possible, others encouraged/left alone to pursue their own in the ways they see fit, and that you should only risk the interruption of lighter energy within yourself for those who've truly earned wrath - in which case it isn't bad karma, you are their karma. Perhaps you might try something like facial steaming to centre yourself in the present physically, give space to reflecting on the past emotionally, and boost/maintain your looks for the future.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Tue May 19, 2020 9:39 pm

Something to possibly help WWTBD...

cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Wed May 20, 2020 6:12 am

I worked out why my expensive new battery charger wasn't working.

I was switching my DVD player on instead of it.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Wed May 20, 2020 7:23 am

Maybe you'll have some exciting and unexpected recordings to discover.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Helium Fri May 22, 2020 6:28 pm

Had to go to B&M and get some 8ft wooden posts. Everything was going fine, I was was being slow and ultra careful in trying to not knock anything or hit anyone with the posts in my trolley.  

I got the the till, paid for the stuff but turned the trolley a little too quickly and straight up knocked the protective barrier and bunch of other things off the till in an almighty crash.
quelle horreur hot hot hot dontpanic

Last edited by Helium on Fri May 22, 2020 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Helium
Helium

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri May 22, 2020 6:29 pm

llama

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Sat May 23, 2020 3:00 pm

I wasn't expecting effusive thanks, but an acknowledge of my thoughtful contributions to karmic wellbeing (complete with actionable techniques, tried and tested by both myself and Dina Manzo) wouldn't have gone amiss.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Sat May 23, 2020 11:52 pm

I think my therapist may have hit on something, despite my being initially agog. I've been thinking on her contribution, and discussing it. My great friend in Spain asked if I felt unfaithful to my ex husband, and that made total sense. I think that's it. This isn't a diversion or a distraction like the others. On the contrary, he's the only guy I've allowed to stay in my house, and with my son under the same roof.

I think I will tell him of the problem that led to this exploration of psyche and subsequent realisation, because rather than being hurtful I feel that's quite a tribute to offer.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Helium Sun May 24, 2020 7:24 am

cosmictanya wrote:I wasn't expecting effusive thanks, but an acknowledge of my thoughtful contributions to karmic wellbeing (complete with actionable techniques, tried and tested by both myself and Dina Manzo) wouldn't have gone amiss.

pet

Sorry I was too traumatised by Friday's events and had to process-post what had happened.

What is WWTBD?

re wellbeing: Yes, that's not a bad way to live, although seemingly easier said then done much of the time sad yes

-------

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=1327
Helium
Helium

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50