The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 8 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 9:35 am

It goes to penalties. scared

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 9:44 am

I've started to launch the threads. I'll embed the videos later. Unless someone else wants to add them.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 10:58 am

Round One has now been launched. box

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 11:00 am

Every video has been attached now. bowtie

Nightjar wrote:

Match 1

57) Blur - Song 2 (official goal celebration song: France - Qatar, '22)
10) Pop Will Eat Itself - Touched By the Hand of Cicciolina (non-allegiant - Italia '90)

Match 2

32) Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline (England chant - Euros, multiple nations, 2020 to date)
28) Daryl Hall and Sounds of Blackness - Gloryland (official song - USA '94)

Match 3

13) Colourbox - The Official Colourbox World Cup Theme (non-allegiant - Mexico '86)
48) England World Cup Squad - We've Got The Whole World At Our Feet (England - Mexico, '86)

Match 4

29) Stephanie Lawrence/Rick Wakeman/Nik Kershaw - Special Kind of Hero (OST to official film, Mexico '86)
46) Die Deutsche Fußball-Nationalmannschaft und Village People (Germany - USA, '94)

Match 5

5) Aslom Allah (inspired by Shakira) - Waka Waka (non-allegiant - Qatar, '22)
44) Dana & 1982 Northern Ireland World Cup Squad - Yer Man (Northern Ireland - España, '82)

Match 6

15) England World Cup Squad "70" - Back Home (England - Mexico, '70)
58) Nickelback - When We Stand Together (official goal celebration song: Germany, Qatar, '22)

Match 7

4) Trinidad Cardona, Davido and Aisha - Hayya Hayya (Better Together) (official song - Qatar, '22)
2) Collapsed Lung - Eat My Goal (non-allegiant - Euros, England '96 and France '98)

Match 8

40) Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (and Ricardo da Force!) vs England Supporters Band - The Great Escape 2000 (England - Euros, Belgium; Netherlands, '00)
64) Rider & Terry Venables - England Crazy (England - Japan/South Korea, '02)

Match 9

30) Shakira - Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) (official song, South Africa, '10)
61) Drake - Going Bad (official goal celebration song: Canada, Qatar, '22)

Match 10

21) Die Deutsche Fußball-Nationalmannschaft - Fußball Ist Unser Leben (Germany, '74)
35) Titulares Do Ritmo - A Taça do Mundo é Nossa (Brazil - Sweden, 1958)

Match 11

19) Jean Michel Jarre & Tetsuya "TK" Komuro - Together Now (official song, France, '98)
38) England Football Team and the Sound of SAW - All the Way (England, Euros, West Germany, '88)

Match 12

20) The Ramblers - El Rock Del Mundial (official song, Chile '62)
56) Gala - Freed From Desire (official goal celebration songs for England, Poland and Switzerland - Qatar, '22)

Match 13

18) Jah Wobble - Football (unconnected - 2011)
62) Mase - Feel So Good (official goal celebration song: USA, Qatar, '22)

Match 14

22) Love United - Live For Love United (official song, Japan/South Korea, '02)
3) Black Grape - England's Irie (England - Euros, England '96)

Match 15

47) Scotland World Cup Squad 1982 - We Have A Dream (Scotland - España, '82)
14) Fat Les - Vindaloo (England - France, '98)

Match 16

8) Wes - I Love Football (France - France, 1998)
39) England Supporters Band - The Great Escape (England - France 1998)

Match 17

37) England United ‎- (How Does It Feel To Be) On Top of the World (England - France, '98)
23) Ant & Dec – We're On The Ball (England - Japan/South Korea, '02)

Match 18

42) The England Boys - Go England (England, Japan/South Korea, '02)
49) Republic Of Ireland Football Squad – Put 'em Under Pressure (Ireland - Italia ’90)

Match 19

59) Zombie Nation's - Kernkraft 400 (official goal celebration song: Wales - Qatar, '22)
52) Bad Boy Chiller Crew x Local - Jurgen Kropper (England/Wales - Qatar, '22)

Match 20

36) Atomic Kitten - Southgate You're the One (Football's Coming Home Again) (England - Russia, '18/Euros, multiple nations, '20/'21)
24) Barmy Army - England 2 Yugoslavia 0 (England - Italia, '90)

Match 21

60) Men at Work - Down Under (official goal celebration song: Australia, Qatar, '22)
11) New Order - World in Motion (England - Italia '90)

Match 22

43) Vengaboys - To Brazil! (Brazil/non allegiant - Brazil '14)
25) Andy Cameron – Ally's Tartan Army (Scotland - Argentina, '78)

Match 23

54) L. Voag - The Goalkeeper's Fear of the P*ss-Up (unconnected - 1978)
16) Pitbull feat. Jennifer Lopez & Cláudia Leitte - We Are One (Ole Ola) (official song - Brazil, '14)

Match 24

17) Poupard - Football (unconnected - 2019)
12) Baddiel, Skinner & Lightning Seeds - Three Lions (England - Euros - England '96)

Match 25

1) Del Amitri - Don't Come Home Too Soon (Scotland - France, 1998)
6) Lonnie Donegan - World Cup Willie (England - England, '66)

Match 26

9) Mouse On Mars - Saturday Night Worldcup Fieber (unconnected - 1995)
55) Unidentified artist - Theme Song Poland (Poland - Qatar, '22)

Match 27

50) My Beating Heart - Come On England (You Better Believe It) (England - Qatar, '22)
33) England World Cup Squad '82 - This Time (We’ll Get It Right) (England - España, '82)

Match 28

51) Rik Mayall - Noble England (England - South Africa, '10)
45) Tony Christie - (Is this the way to) The World Cup (England - Germany, '06)

Match 29

41) Vegedream - Ramenez la coupe à la maison (France - Russia, '18)
31) Plácido Domingo - El Mundial (1982) (official song, España, '82)

Match 30

53) Baddiel, Skinner & Lightning Seeds - Three Lions '98 (England - France '98)
63) Grandad Roberts and his son Elvis - Meat Pie, Sausage Roll (C'mon England Gi's a Goal) (England - Euros, Portugal, '04)

Match 31

7) Pavarotti - Nessun Dorma (BBC theme/non allegiant - Italia '90
27) Jedward – Put The Green Cape On (Ireland - Euros - Poland/Ukraine, '12)

Match 32

26) Watch Your House feat. Paul McGrath - "Ooh Aah Paul McGrath" (Ireland - Italia, '90)
34) Rod Stewart with the Scottish Euro '96 Squad - Purple Heather (Scotland - Euros, England, '96)

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 5:21 pm

I have now added videos to every appropriate thread. bowtie

I think.

shifty

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 7:32 pm

Right!

I'm going in! box

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 7:59 pm

I believe I have voted in all threads. budgie menace

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 8:11 pm

There were only a couple of ditherings.

Pretty much straight forward on the whole.

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 12:02 am

I think I've voted in all of them. yes
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 7:09 am

I've yet to vote in any of them. I shall vote tonight.

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 9:55 am

I might have a go, laterz.

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 8:47 pm

I'll do it tomorrow, can't so it with someone moving them around while I'll trying to work out where I'm up to.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 9:10 pm

I have now voted in around half the threads.

I shall endeavour to vote in the rest, tomorrow.

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2022 2:03 pm

The Selecter - Open Goal

Leonard Cohen - The Goal

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2022 2:54 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
It goes to penalties. scared

I think that if we get a tie then the first other Wendigan who votes decides it.

So...

The Countess
CT
Zarni

There also may have to be some poke ing to do however.

Like, a Karma point for their troubles. yes

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2022 2:56 pm

Can't we just run the draws against the other drawn matches?

Songs.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2022 3:00 pm

But what if there are an uneven amount of drawers draws? dontpanic

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2022 5:04 pm

Use one of those two I just suggested.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 10:38 pm

I think I've now voted in every thread.

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 1:15 pm

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next