The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

3 posters

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 3 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:31 pm

I'm out 2nite.

sad yes

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 3 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Post by Nightjar Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:36 pm

bawl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:36 pm

I'm watching the football tomorrow night after 8pm. sad yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:16 pm

Anyway, which way around would you like to do the albums, Wendi-Pops?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:52 pm

scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:36 pm

I'm, like the Mac, back.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:37 pm

happy

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:51 pm

Choose whatever you like (or not), I'll review it later on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:52 pm

I'll do the Slade album for my second album. yes

Unless someone has a better suggestion?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:01 pm

And Wendi can do Comptons Most Wanted again and give a better score this time. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:27 pm

Mate…

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:27 pm

I shall be doing TOTP, while Stevie does Slade and you are off gallivanting at whatever it was you said you'd be gallivanting at.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:28 pm

Or shall I play my little video games?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:55 pm

I was going to post Boney M's Night Flight to Venus, as its track-listing is majestic but I can't find a proper playlist on YouTube. bawl

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:55 pm

So I posted The Lover Speaks, instead.

I feel it's a logical substitution.

shifty

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:04 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:I was going to post Boney M's Night Flight to Venus, as its track-listing is majestic but I can't find a proper playlist on YouTube. bawl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1WLq_127dY&list=PLAFB20OoL0eaj7tx6b8b9-XTK3R-taZBB

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:12 pm

Thank you, StevieBachyButtonBaby. All the versions I found were packed with live versions and extended mixes or had videos deleted. happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:12 pm

Tee Hee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:16 pm

I was also considering Reputation by Brian Spence, as he wrote the song Reputation what Dusty Springfield covered for a single. As it's a dynamic and dramatic song, I thought an album by him might likely be fun.

I was also intrigued that he has no Wikipedia page, not do his records.

But when I started listening to bits of the album, it sounded like a Cliff Richard LP. bawl

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:19 pm

Reviewing a Boney M album is like...

Be all like...

Slade is mo' funkay!

Rilly do'...

Best check yo 'self.

Seriously though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next