The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

3 posters

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 4 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:27 pm

And 'Like Errmegod, It's not that Heart of Gold is it?'

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 4 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Post by Fangirl Three Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:31 pm

The idea of a night flight to Venus is a questionable one. It might be 'night' wherever on Earth you took off from when you left, but once in space the concept of night and day would become meaningless. And when you arrived at Venus, they wouldn't acquire meaning again until you landed, and there'd be no guarantee that the night/day status of your arrival time and place would correspond to the number of 24-hour periods since you left Earth.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:48 pm

It has to be a night flight when you go to the sun or you'll be burnt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:59 pm

I've got nothing better to do tomorrow can we do Lydia The Tattooed Lady Lunch?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:14 pm

I am willing.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:38 am

Maybe we should have done

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teenage_Jesus_and_the_Jerks_(album)

Length 9:22 Spock Smug

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:50 am

I think they've changed something on YouTube, I'm getting muted ads at the start of YouTube videos.

dontpanic

type

https://adblockplus.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=79579

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:22 pm

Then the Bee Gees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:20 pm

I just want a record I suggest to get a good review for a change. bawl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:29 pm

pet

Hope springs eternal and all that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:39 pm

You'll be regretting you ever gave it away. box

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:06 pm

We really haven't done any Goth stuff.

doom canary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:08 pm

I was thinking of The Sisterhood, which I've never heard, or Sisters of Mercy's Floodland, which I have.

But I know someone who hasn't heard it past My Corrosion. gossip

Last edited by WhatDoesThisButtonDo? on Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:08 pm

Nightjar wrote:We really haven't done any Goth stuff.

doom canary
We did a Siouxsie album. scared

Last edited by The Call of the Wendigo on Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:09 pm

And Shakespear's Sister. box

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:10 pm

All the Field of the Hefferlump albums are really long, I checked that out in an attempt to rope in involve FG3.

Back to top Go down

Psychedelic Furs?

Back to top Go down

hmm How about a Dead Can Dance album? Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:11 pm

Nightjar wrote:You'll be regretting you ever gave it away. box

In retrospect I think it might have been a bit b*ggered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:19 pm

I've not heard Spleen and Ideal in 15 years...

How about an album by The Cure?

I don't know much about them to be honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next