The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

3 posters

Page 22 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 50  Next

Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 22 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:17 pm

Thinking about it, I can't do tomorrow, t'crickets on.

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 22 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Post by Nightjar Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:19 pm

It's Oggers at 8:30pm.

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:20 pm

Youtube has gone all 'dark'! scared

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:32 pm

I feel profoundly sad after that Small Faces review.

It is not a one star album.

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:14 am

It didn't help you linked to a very ropey sounding version of that album, it's like that Pauline Murray album all over again.

sad yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:46 am

A Humble Pie album sometime? I've never heard any. I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:02 pm

I think that ★ review Wendy gave that Small Faces album has caused a major upset.

scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:46 pm

ohrly

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:08 pm

Change of plan, too much Chafin' for what I was going to do, so I'm free 2 nite.

What we doing?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:09 pm

The Nina Simone one at 7?

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:25 pm

I'm available

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:34 pm

I think we're all looking forward to this one. Excited

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:34 pm

shifty

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:40 pm

type

There's no link!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:46 pm

We'll have to do a different album. llama

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:47 pm

Unless someone can put together a playlist in 13 minuets! Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:56 pm

Section 25 and the Waitresses? Not in that order?

Unless someone comes to the rescue in 4 minutes? scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:13 pm

WhatDoesThisButtonDo? wrote:Thinking about it, I can't do tomorrow, t'crickets on.

Engerlund vs. Australia tomorrow. sad yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:03 pm

Nina Semolina and Meanwhile Back in Communist Russia 2nite?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 50  Next