Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

?

Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap60%Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 Empty Re: Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now!

Post by Fangirl Three Thu 10 May 2018 - 12:43

I like the idea of different icons, but I'm worried we might get fed up with Excited and Colbert if we keep seeing them there. Would not a more boring choice of icons be better?

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 Empty Re: Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now!

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu 10 May 2018 - 13:18

It would but I fear that boring icons wouldn't be as immediately apparent when scrolling. I can change them to something else that's equally visible, if people start to get bored with them.

Having said that, I do feel it works well. It's instantly obvious where the new posts are.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Thu 10 May 2018 - 14:18

The smileys thing isn't working exactly. When I logged on earlier all the subforums were "excited". Without clicking on any of the threads, half an hour later they're all "arms folded".
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu 10 May 2018 - 14:21

killcomputer

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Fri 4 Oct 2019 - 20:23

Why is the 'latest topics' bar jammed with shi**y bands of yesteryear?
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Oct 2019 - 20:44

sad yes

There's too much music talk, not enough Monsters of Cannock Chase.

monster mash

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri 4 Oct 2019 - 20:46

Sh*tty bands of yesteryear is one of the things the NHotW does best. Colbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Fri 4 Oct 2019 - 21:50

Fine.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2