Best David Bovvie Album? Your vote will decide it!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Choose.

Best David Bovvie Album? Your vote will decide it! I_vote_lcap0%Best David Bovvie Album? Your vote will decide it! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Best David Bovvie Album? Your vote will decide it! I_vote_lcap0%Best David Bovvie Album? Your vote will decide it! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Best David Bovvie Album? Your vote will decide it! I_vote_lcap9%Best David Bovvie Album? Your vote will decide it! I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Best David Bovvie Album? Your vote will decide it! I_vote_lcap91%Best David Bovvie Album? Your vote will decide it! I_vote_rcap 91% 
[ 10 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

Best David Bovvie Album? Your vote will decide it! Empty Best David Bovvie Album? Your vote will decide it!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:30 pm

Best David Bovvie Album? Your vote will decide it! Source

Last edited by WhatDoesThisButtonDo? on Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Best David Bovvie Album? Your vote will decide it! Empty Re: Best David Bovvie Album? Your vote will decide it!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:38 pm

Forgot to add

Ooh no can't/won't/shant choose option.

And the live ones. And a greatest Hits one.

Back to top Go down

Best David Bovvie Album? Your vote will decide it! Empty Re: Best David Bovvie Album? Your vote will decide it!

Post by Butterfield Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:41 pm

What about the Labyrinth soundtrack? Colbert

I can't decide between Let's Dance, Tonight and Never Let Me Down. In fairness, they're the three I know best - as I actually own them. I'm pretty sure I'd also like Black Tie White Noise and Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps).
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:04 pm

Someone call a Priest! "Heroes" has already got 2 votes, I think that will make it near unbeatable because of the nature of the HotW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:04 pm

Fame And Fashion is the only DavBow record I need.

I bought it on February 27th 1987, the same day that I bought The World Won't Listen.

Which is interesting because I recall buying them in different shops.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:23 pm

I used to have a copy of Changesbowie, I think I sold it so I could buy more records, and more space for more records.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:32 pm

Hang on, I think I've just found out something...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:34 pm

Yes, if you vote, then cancel, and re-vote, it doesn't take the original vote off.

Colbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:33 pm

The only Dave Bovverboots album I've ever heard is the one with Changes on it. I haven't heard it since I was 18. I don't remember anything about it apart from it had Changes on it.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:15 pm

Hunky Dory?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:04 pm

dunno

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:41 pm

Did it have a picure of Davvie-wavvie looking like 1920 starlet on the cover?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:44 pm

type

Best David Bovvie Album? Your vote will decide it! R-1765558-1520847740-2656.jpeg

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:57 pm

I never saw the cover. I just heard the record. dunno

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:26 pm

And it was only a couple of years ago you heard it too.

shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:34 am

How has "Heroes" got ten votes? Sly

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:36 am

It's like his 6th or 7th or best album. Colbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:52 am

Nightjar wrote:How has "Heroes" got ten votes? Sly

The voting on this site is totally Borked.™

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:49 am

I don't really have favourite albums because my attention span isn't all that, and there's always a couple of weaker songs to spoil things.

Instead, I can only offer my top Bowie songs which in no particular order are Modern Love, Heroes, and Changes.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:58 pm

And I forgot the Tin Machines albums. killcomputer

My Thread is useless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next