The celebrity birthday thread - Page 5 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The New Hall of the Wendigo

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The celebrity birthday thread

Go down 
+2
The Call of the Wendigo
Butterfield
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

The celebrity birthday thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The celebrity birthday thread   The celebrity birthday thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2024 11:47 pm

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: The celebrity birthday thread   The celebrity birthday thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2024 1:07 am

Nana Mouskouri turned 90 yesterday! gasp
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: The celebrity birthday thread   The celebrity birthday thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2024 1:33 am

Happy birthday Nana.

My mother’s birthday is this weekend - her and my son are coming up, and he’s on his school holidays then so he’s staying for the week while she’s flying back on the Sunday.

I’ve taken delivery today of many balloons - including 70 large pink foil hearts. I’ve had a tester run with a couple of the smaller balloons, and as ever, I can blow one up properly (both smaller than they should be, one burst), so I’ll never manage to do several hundred of them, so I’ve had to go back on Amazon to buy a balloon blower upperer device.
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: The celebrity birthday thread   The celebrity birthday thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2024 1:12 pm

It's Cliff's 84th birthday today. MicroCliff cheer
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The celebrity birthday thread   The celebrity birthday thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2024 4:01 pm

cheer

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The celebrity birthday thread   The celebrity birthday thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2024 4:02 pm

He doesn't look a day over 83. happy

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The celebrity birthday thread   The celebrity birthday thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2024 4:04 pm

cosmictanya wrote:
Happy birthday Nana.

My mother’s birthday is this weekend - her and my son are coming up, and he’s on his school holidays then so he’s staying for the week while she’s flying back on the Sunday.

I’ve taken delivery today of many balloons - including 70 large pink foil hearts. I’ve had a tester run with a couple of the smaller balloons, and as ever, I can blow one up properly (both smaller than they should be, one burst), so I’ll never manage to do several hundred of them, so I’ve had to go back on Amazon to buy a balloon blower upperer device.
I bought a balloon blower-upperer from Poundland once.

It didn't work.

It could be that I was using it wrong but I feel like there's not really a wrong way to use such a thing.

Then again, it didn't have instructions on it. So, I could've been using it wrong.

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: The celebrity birthday thread   The celebrity birthday thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2024 10:17 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
cosmictanya wrote:
Happy birthday Nana.

I bought a balloon blower-upperer from Poundland once.

It didn't work.

It could be that I was using it wrong but I feel like there's not really a wrong way to use such a thing.

Then again, it didn't have instructions on it. So, I could've been using it wrong.

This one was £3.90 something, so here’s hoping.

However, I’ve now read Butterfields contribution about getting the ends tied, and realised that’s another problem, so I might have to buy hundreds of clips and rubber bands. I wonder if you can just staple them shut.
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The celebrity birthday thread   The celebrity birthday thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2024 9:02 pm

The letter "J" is 500 years old, this year. cheer

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The celebrity birthday thread   The celebrity birthday thread - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The celebrity birthday thread
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5