The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 2!

4 posters

Page 36 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43 ... 50  Next

Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 2! - Page 36 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 2!

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:15 pm

About Salamanders?

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 2! - Page 36 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 2!

Post by Nightjar Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:15 pm

Whoever chose this as a listen-along needs a proper leathering. Colbert

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:16 pm

"Ping ping ping ping." happy

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:16 pm

Yeah, Wendy.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:16 pm

Track 3 - Auraveda.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:17 pm

Nightjar wrote:Whoever chose this as a listen-along needs a proper leathering. Colbert

Or perhaps just be forced to listen to it again. yes

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:17 pm

You had this sort of the thing with later Killing Joke albums as well, the songs over and it keeps on going for another 2 minutes. Colbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:17 pm

It's suddenly changed completely. It's gone all Indian. Is it going to be as good as Riding into Jaipur? scared

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:18 pm

Sitar.

Well, it was only a matter of time wasn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:18 pm

That's the only track I don't like on Driving Rain. box

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:18 pm

Nightjar wrote:
Nightjar wrote:Whoever chose this as a listen-along needs a proper leathering. Colbert

Or perhaps just be forced to listen to it again. yes

dontpanic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:19 pm

It's no Within without you.

Colbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:19 pm

Oh, God... sitars.

It's like being back working at my ex-girlfriend's jewellery shop on Portobello Market in 1993 all over again. Colbert

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:20 pm

Now you mention it, it is very 93ish isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:20 pm

WhatDoesThisButtonDo? wrote:Yeah, Wendy.
Personally, I'd've chosen Electric Arguments. It has songs on it and everything.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:21 pm

Is that the third one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:21 pm

Nightjar wrote:Oh, God... sitars.

It's like being back working at my ex-girlfriend's jewellery shop on Portobello Market in 1993 all over again. Colbert

But without being payed, serving boyband megastars and being young and still looking dazzlingly dishy with a buzzcut. sad yes

Last edited by Nightjar on Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:22 pm

I like the distorted vocal thingy in the background. song seems to have finished with 6 minutes to go...

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:22 pm

It's developing a beat. drum banana

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:23 pm

WhatDoesThisButtonDo? wrote:Is that the third one?
Yes.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43 ... 50  Next