The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 2!

4 posters

Page 40 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 50  Next

Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 2! - Page 40 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 2!

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:53 pm

Macca's singing. gasp

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 2! - Page 40 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 2!

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:53 pm

That said I'm not sure I'd want to eat a fish caught of the shore of a city with 18 million people in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:54 pm

And now he's stopped. rant

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:54 pm

Singing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:54 pm

I'm not listening to it anymore/any more.

I lost my place and am certain it doesn't care whether I have or not.

This is typicaL of 'trippy' chill-out room music of the '90s - it's apparent relaxing ambience is actually powered by a supercharged fascism of vapid facility,

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:55 pm

Final track - Watercolour Rush.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:56 pm

Reprise of the opening track.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:56 pm

It's only 1:45 long. cheer

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Last one, reprise the first one.

And it's ova!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:58 pm

There's a programme on called Great British Car Jopurneys on on where the `fifth Doctor and Christopher Timotae pretend to like eachoyther1MANANDHISDR for thousand of miles in a car

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:58 pm

It is over.

I am very glad he made that album, as it's the wide variety of his music that is his appeal but I'm also glad I'll never have to hear it again.

Now to look back at the thread and see what everyone else made of it. Excited

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:01 pm

C an I nominate the first if Jim O'Rourke's 'normal LPs "Eureka" next or soon?

I know it, but haven't listenesd toi it for ages (haven't listened to it for ages) and would be curious...

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:05 pm

It sounded very dated for 1998, this is what Youth was doing in '92

Real step back from that to that early 90s Orb little fluffy cloud stuff of The Fireman. Colbert I blame that over bloke.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:12 pm

Nightjar wrote:C an I nominate the first if Jim O'Rourke's 'normal LPs "Eureka" next or soon?

I know it, but haven't listenesd toi it for ages (haven't listened to it for ages) and would be curious...
If you post a link to it, I shall bookmark it for next Saturday. yes

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:14 pm

llama

Breaking Learning alert! Youth co-wrote Little Fluffy Clouds!

Or did I already know that and just forgot? dunno

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:17 pm

type

That's a lot more bangin' than I remember it being....

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:25 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
Nightjar wrote:C an I nominate the first if Jim O'Rourke's 'normal LPs "Eureka" next or soon?

If you post a link to it, I shall bookmark it for next Saturday. yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOc_0KwoRw8

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarniwoop Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:29 pm

WhatDoesThisButtonDo? wrote:It sounded very dated for 1998, this is what Youth was doing in '92

Real step back from that to that early 90s Orb little fluffy cloud stuff of The Fireman. Colbert I blame that over bloke.

A member of Killing Joke bought a ticket to see Propaganda off me last year, and came round my house to pick it up Spock Smug
Zarniwoop
Zarniwoop

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:43 pm

gasp

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarniwoop Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:50 pm

I was at work Colbert
Zarniwoop
Zarniwoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 50  Next