Would you go see a hologram popstar? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The New Hall of the Wendigo

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Would you go see a hologram popstar?

Go down 
4 posters

Dead or Alive
No, just no.
Would you go see a hologram popstar? Vote_lcap57%Would you go see a hologram popstar? Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Yes of course!
Would you go see a hologram popstar? Vote_lcap0%Would you go see a hologram popstar? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Back then music was better and this is the only way to relive my youth so go for it!
Would you go see a hologram popstar? Vote_lcap0%Would you go see a hologram popstar? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
How Depressing
Would you go see a hologram popstar? Vote_lcap29%Would you go see a hologram popstar? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Yes, but only modern virtual artists like Hatsune Miku, none of this grave robbing stuff
Would you go see a hologram popstar? Vote_lcap14%Would you go see a hologram popstar? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
What? I don't understand
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage

Would you go see a hologram popstar? Empty
PostSubject: Would you go see a hologram popstar?   Would you go see a hologram popstar? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 9:41 am

Would you go see a hologram popstar? _111037974_060227048-1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-51636482

Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Would you go see a hologram popstar?   Would you go see a hologram popstar? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 9:53 am

Actual footage of actual Whitney Houston in Sheffield this year. Excited

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Would you go see a hologram popstar?   Would you go see a hologram popstar? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 9:53 am

I'd go and see Whitney, if it was free, just for the instant costume change. Excited

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

There's no way I'd pay to see it though.

PostSubject: Re: Would you go see a hologram popstar?   Would you go see a hologram popstar? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 9:54 am

She's no Miku

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you go see a hologram popstar?   Would you go see a hologram popstar? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 9:56 am

Mind you I'm going to see Poppy, that sort of the same thing isn't it?

Wonder if Charlotte will be the support?

scared
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Would you go see a hologram popstar?   Would you go see a hologram popstar? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 1:37 pm

I think they should send a hologram of me to a concert by a real pop star. yes
Back to top Go down
http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Would you go see a hologram popstar?   Would you go see a hologram popstar? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 6:08 pm

No.

I don't understand why they don't just stick on a video. It's the same as in its a recording of someone who isn't there. It's better in that it's a once live performance of someone who was there at the time.

The Whitney hologram looks almost nothing like her.

I can't help feeling the £60 x 500 or so would be better spent given as cash to the homeless outside the venue, in honour of her, before you all head to the pubs to watch aforementioned videos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you go see a hologram popstar?   Would you go see a hologram popstar? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 1:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Would you go see a hologram popstar?   Would you go see a hologram popstar? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 4:15 pm

Hologram?

Hollow-gram, more like.

ha ha no

PostSubject: Re: Would you go see a hologram popstar?   Would you go see a hologram popstar? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you go see a hologram popstar?
Page 1 of 1