The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

3 posters

Page 13 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next

Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 13 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Post by Nightjar Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:19 pm

Just one, I think.

Then a Stevie.

I think.

Or a Wendi.

I think.

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 13 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:36 pm

Probably a Stevie one, as, of the ones I've nominated, it's clear Stevie doesn't want to do Elvis Costello, you don't want to do PM Dawn and I doubt any of us are bothered about Graham Parker, which would only leave Shakespears' Sister. So, if people don't want to do the Shakies, it'll have to be one of Stevie's suggestions.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:45 pm

The Strangliers?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:02 pm

I'll decide my album closer to the time.

Right now I don't know what I'll be in the mood for later.

bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:52 pm

8:30pm for the next anyway?

It's either the Strangulators or Bobby Womack. box

Or something else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:35 pm

This is the most melancholy time of the day.

The post-album commentary mass vanishing.

There aren't even any birds singing.

I don't want to have to just want to watch telly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:42 pm

Ironically I've finished watching telly and am now relaxing in the blue, red and grey of the 'last couple of drinks of Sunday (2020 coronavirus "Weekends are meaningless" mix)' ambience'.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:46 pm

I'm still getting that depressing Sunday nite as it's school tomorrow feelz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:47 pm

Which is odd, as I only worked out it was Sunday about 10 minutes ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:17 pm

Ah, make that last three drinks of, etc. beer bawl

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:03 am

2 Nite GFOTY at 7pm? Then PM Dawn at 7:15?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:06 am

Yes to the first.

Yes to the second but only if Nightie agrees to it.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:14 am

Actually, I've changed my mind, lets do the Folk prog classic (Possibly) The Trees instead of the PM Dawners.

Or since I've bullied my way into one selection, how about the Elvis Costello one? Maybe I'll like it? scared

Maybe the catharsis of getting a 4 minute track I suggested done will be enough for me to cope with the E to the Cos album?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:10 am

I don't mind either way.

I'll even do PM Dawn.

If it's put forward then it has to be accepted.

Within reason that it.

Or perhaps even beyond reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:15 am

I've chosen one, and the times, so you two can fight sissy fight  over what we're doing at 7:15.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:08 pm

OK then. Let's do Imperial Bedroom.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:03 pm

After Elv' we could do the Nice as F*ck album.

It's only 25 minutes long. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:08 pm

Very well.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:14 pm

One of Au Revoir Simone is in them.

It's nothing like ARS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:45 am

I was thinking for You know who's Birthday coming up we should only do Birthday Boi's suggestions? Excited

Which is handy, given the ratio…

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next