Which new Beatles/Wings/Paul McCartney reissued remastered boxset will you be buying?

3 posters

Go down

Which one?

Which new Beatles/Wings/Paul McCartney reissued remastered boxset will you be buying? I_vote_lcap0%Which new Beatles/Wings/Paul McCartney reissued remastered boxset will you be buying? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which new Beatles/Wings/Paul McCartney reissued remastered boxset will you be buying? I_vote_lcap0%Which new Beatles/Wings/Paul McCartney reissued remastered boxset will you be buying? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Which new Beatles/Wings/Paul McCartney reissued remastered boxset will you be buying? I_vote_lcap33%Which new Beatles/Wings/Paul McCartney reissued remastered boxset will you be buying? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Which new Beatles/Wings/Paul McCartney reissued remastered boxset will you be buying? I_vote_lcap67%Which new Beatles/Wings/Paul McCartney reissued remastered boxset will you be buying? I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

3 posters

Which new Beatles/Wings/Paul McCartney reissued remastered boxset will you be buying? Empty Which new Beatles/Wings/Paul McCartney reissued remastered boxset will you be buying?

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:49 pm

Able to change your vote so if you change your mind for the next one that comes out in the next 6 months

happy

Which new Beatles/Wings/Paul McCartney reissued remastered boxset will you be buying? Attach10

Back to top Go down

Which new Beatles/Wings/Paul McCartney reissued remastered boxset will you be buying? Empty Re: Which new Beatles/Wings/Paul McCartney reissued remastered boxset will you be buying?

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:41 pm

I wont be buying any of it. It's going to be available on YouTube. happy

Also, I don't have a record player or a CD player or a cassette player.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Which new Beatles/Wings/Paul McCartney reissued remastered boxset will you be buying? Empty Re: Which new Beatles/Wings/Paul McCartney reissued remastered boxset will you be buying?

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:42 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:

Also, I don't have a record player or a CD player or a cassette player.

Not even on your computer?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:48 pm

I removed it and replaced it with the laptop's original hard dive, giving me a laptop with two drives. box

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:00 pm

When is Give My Regards to Broad Street getting the deluxe treatment?! rant
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:00 pm

And do you write your symphonies on either of these hard drives?

[/ancient & unfunny Monty Python reference]

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:05 pm

Butterfield wrote:When is Give My Regards to Broad Street getting the deluxe treatment?! rant
Maybe we should do a running commentary on it, to compensate. scared

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:14 pm

bawl

I think it was the David Bovvie Stationtostation box set that put me off box sets forever, endless pieces of paper and other assorted tat that you look at for 1 second, and that's it, oh and 2 almost identical mixes of the album.  And a rubbish live album. I'll stick to my early 80s German repress thanks.

Which new Beatles/Wings/Paul McCartney reissued remastered boxset will you be buying? 11931010

I mean, WHERE ARE THE MARBLES!

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:04 pm

type

Oh, you can still get the Georgie 'Taxes are for the little people' Harrisons' Mega-Box,

https://store.georgeharrison.com/collections/all/products/uber-deluxe

But only in the USA dunno

type

My bad, you can https://shop.abbeyroad.com/*/George-Harrison-All-Things-Must-Pass/All-Things-Must-Pass-Exclusive-Uber-Deluxe-Box-Set/70IY16ZS000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down