Fangirl Three
The Call of the Wendigo
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff
Nightjar
cosmictanya
9 posters

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 29 Empty Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3

Post by Nightjar Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:03 pm

Were you aided by witchcraft? scared

Back to top Go down

What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 29 Empty Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3

Post by Zarniwoop Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:19 pm

I resigned from my job last Saturday, today my (ex) manager brought me round a bottle of Rum...I think I will resign every week.
Zarniwoop
Zarniwoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:22 pm

happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:24 pm

No longer working for...

box

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:51 pm

Nightjar wrote:Were you aided by witchcraft? scared

Witchcraft will not avail me with the Stuff, because ultimately it's I who have to decide whether I want it or not. If I've got 120 boxes of books and - after multiple pickings over - I want to keep all of them, how would I want magic to improve things? 'Gosh, suddenly I'm somehow sure I'll never want to read *The Little Friend* again. Praise be to Stepfordia!'

I suspect that whatever powers are behind witchcraft would in this situation expect me to use my ordinary human reasoning ability to solve the problem.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Jul 13, 2024 10:13 pm

Sorry I arksed.

creep

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarniwoop Sat Jul 13, 2024 10:39 pm

Nightjar wrote:No longer working for...

box

Have you downloaded a "cam spy" virus to me??? Sasha skulls
Zarniwoop
Zarniwoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Sat Jul 13, 2024 10:50 pm

Nightjar wrote:Sorry I arksed.

creep

Don't be sorry, be open to the potentiality that witchcraft offers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:01 am

I have to catch the 11am ferry back to Scotland today. Fortunately, on this side of the Irish Sea the port is very close to the populated areas, unlike Stranraer which is 80 miles from anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:12 am

Nice views on the drive to and/or from that there Glasgow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Mon Jul 22, 2024 6:39 pm

Yes indeed, of Ailsa Craig for example.

At Larne port I had my car inspected, and was subjected to a woman waving a detector thing over me. What it was intended to detect, I did not ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:32 pm

So how was it? Could you live there? Are you moving there?
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:32 am

Everyone was extremely nice. When I was arranging a small storage unit, I got talking to one of the other customers, and she told me lots of useful things about NI. The most useful being that the housing situation there is a lot better than the Republic, though of course that isn't saying very much.

The manifestations of unionism are a bit upsetting - places festooned with union jacks, and in some cases big murals celebrating loyalist terrorism. But those are confined to certain types of area in certain towns.

Belfast city centre I liked a lot. Very spacious if a bit colonial.

I would love to live in NI. I will continue to make visits and establish a nomadic supply dump/bridgehead, while looking for a place to actually live in rather than stay in.

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:32 am

Well, good luck. That’s a very atmospheric description. I’ve never been, and I can’t say it calls, but if you feel like it’s your future then grab it.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:05 pm

I've never been to Northern Ireland either. I've always wanted to see the Giant's Causeway. There are black and white photos of my grandparents and great grandmother on a trip there in the 1950s.
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:57 pm

Fangirl Three wrote:Everyone was extremely nice. When I was arranging a small storage unit, I got talking to one of the other customers, and she told me lots of useful things about NI. The most useful being that the housing situation there is a lot better than the Republic, though of course that isn't saying very much.

The manifestations of unionism are a bit upsetting - places festooned with union jacks, and in some cases big murals celebrating loyalist terrorism. But those are confined to certain types of area in certain towns.

Belfast city centre I liked a lot. Very spacious if a bit colonial.

I would love to live in NI. I will continue to make visits and establish a nomadic supply dump/bridgehead, while looking for a place to actually live in rather than stay in.

Well, as long as you're OK with the other terrorism. Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:59 pm

I am downloading some Katie Melua songs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:00 am

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff wrote:Well, as long as you're OK with the other terrorism. Demon

Perhaps when I see a nationalist mural, I'll comment on it. But I didn't, so I haven't.

Back to top Go down

Post by NDN1984 Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:29 pm

Sorry I haven't been on much. Doing a local and general election campaign almost back to back was taxing. Running for MP in Bristol South was an experience. I enjoyed every second. May have had a limited campaign and funds, but it was worthwhile and I sold it to the best of my abilities. I only got 166 votes, but at least there were people willing to vote for us. It was a friendly, peaceful campaigning with no pettiness from any side. The count was an experience. I spoke with representatives from all the parties (very weird Green-LibDem-SDP-Reform alliance where we were!), and it was good to learn.

Just melting at the moment. I absolutely dislike the hot weather, unless it's looking at nice-looking shirtless lads wink Had to take my Mum's elderly cat to the vets today. She's got thyroid issues, so will have to be on a course of medication and tests for the rest of her life. She seems perked up, but glad we acted sooner rather than later.
NDN1984
NDN1984

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:37 pm

Welcome back, NDN. wave

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next