Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since.

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

?

Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Nightjar, The Call of the Wendigo, SiberianPrincess’sMidriff
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

3 posters

Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 2 Empty Re: Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since.

Post by Nightjar Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:48 pm

music

Back to top Go down

Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 2 Empty Re: Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since.

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:48 pm

rock

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:48 pm

It's like SoM + Bovvie + Heaven 17.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:49 pm

Strange ending.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:49 pm

And Bonny Tyler.

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:49 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:Strange ending.

GR8 ending.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:49 pm

Nightjar wrote:It's like SoM + Bovvie + Heaven 17.

The Bovvie bit is very Cat People. eek

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:49 pm

Track 2 - Brendan Croker.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:50 pm

Lighter fare.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:50 pm

What's this rubbish now?

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:50 pm

Brendan Croker - No Money at All.

dunno

Back to top Go down

strum banana

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:50 pm

Is this Chris Rea?

Back to top Go down

Singing.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:50 pm

Is this Eric Clapton?

Oh, is he a Dire Straighter?

Back to top Go down

Apparently, he's dead now.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:51 pm

Nightjar wrote:Is this Chris Rea?

Has anyone ever seen the film Parting Shots?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:51 pm

I wonder who the guitarist is on this track? hmm

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:52 pm

This is just "Sultans of Ping" isn't it.

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:52 pm

JJ cale?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next