Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since.

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

?

Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Nightjar, The Call of the Wendigo, SiberianPrincess’sMidriff
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

3 posters

Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 Empty Re: Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since.

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:02 pm

Beatley.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since. - Page 5 Empty Re: Songs I remember taping from the radio when I was young but have never heard since.

Post by Nightjar Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:02 pm

Mo-Yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:02 pm

Alison Moyet - It Won't Be Long

Wooh, far out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:03 pm

Bl**din' Tomorrow Never Knows is back again.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:03 pm

dance

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:03 pm

drum banana

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:03 pm

See Loooop? This how you do it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:04 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
Nightjar wrote:
Nightjar wrote:Wendi, you taped this off the radio? Sly

What radio station/show was it?
I thin it might've been local radio.

banana bones

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:04 pm

music

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:05 pm

This is the best track, so far.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:05 pm

It's not in any way original whatsoever this, but it's OK considering some of the tripe we've been subjected to this evening.

I mean, it's a steaming pile of utter snuggle rumpusing backside torpedo, but...

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:05 pm

I taped this off Radio 1. I remember that. I think it might've been the Jakki Brambles show.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:06 pm

Stop now.

Please.

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:06 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
The Call of the Wendigo wrote:It's not the most generous-spirited song I've ever heard. shifty
She ought to stab him in the face. Colbert

In retrospect the dis-respecting of women is really Roger Waters level obvious ins't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:06 pm

It is over.

It was a varied playlist, not all of which sounded as good as it did when I was 11.

Now to look back at the thread and see what everybody else made of it. Excited

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:07 pm

I shall give it 3 stars.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:07 pm

It's stopped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:07 pm

I liked Da Sistas A Mer-C best.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:08 pm

It's hard to believe I've never heard some of those songs on the radio since then. shifty

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:09 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:It is over.

It was a varied playlist, not all of which sounded as good as it did when I was 11.

Maybe you were right then, and wrong now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next