Memorable or nice cars you've ever actually been in or actually driven? - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The New Hall of the Wendigo

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Memorable or nice cars you've ever actually been in or actually driven?

Go down 
+2
The Call of the Wendigo
Nightjar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nightjar

Nightjar

Memorable or nice cars you've ever actually been in or actually driven? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorable or nice cars you've ever actually been in or actually driven?   Memorable or nice cars you've ever actually been in or actually driven? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2024 2:43 pm

Oh, it seems that it always was a Pininfarina design. doh

Memorable or nice cars you've ever actually been in or actually driven? - Page 3 Snple7t

Very nice lines - very Italian.

Memorable or nice cars you've ever actually been in or actually driven? - Page 3 72xfwx4

It seems that it really how good they looked hung on what colour they were and how the front headlights were framed.

Like, here, it looks good.

Memorable or nice cars you've ever actually been in or actually driven? - Page 3 A6OBNoG

But here. What a Face

Memorable or nice cars you've ever actually been in or actually driven? - Page 3 41961_1_1515427667

Nightjar

Memorable or nice cars you've ever actually been in or actually driven? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorable or nice cars you've ever actually been in or actually driven?   Memorable or nice cars you've ever actually been in or actually driven? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2024 2:52 pm

In fact, it seems to be the case that light colours and black headlight housings really look awful on the Camargue.

But if you have them in body colour housings...

Memorable or nice cars you've ever actually been in or actually driven? - Page 3 A6OnFWZ

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Memorable or nice cars you've ever actually been in or actually driven?   Memorable or nice cars you've ever actually been in or actually driven? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2024 2:55 pm

Anyway, I take back what I said about the Camargue.

It's an unusual, if somewhat flashily nouveau riche, curio - an outlier.

The Pininfarina lines are genuinely gr8 when the car's viewed from the side.

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Memorable or nice cars you've ever actually been in or actually driven?   Memorable or nice cars you've ever actually been in or actually driven? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2024 3:32 pm

Yes, the beige one almost looks like a 70s sheriff's patrol car in the Dukes of Hazzard. You can see how they were trying to target the American market with it.

I can see why Rolls Royce purists would dislike it (and it seems they certainly do - I've never seen such hate and bitchiness since I was on the Tina Turner forum!) but I can also see why those who like something a little different, if not somewhat unloved, might like it too.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Memorable or nice cars you've ever actually been in or actually driven?   Memorable or nice cars you've ever actually been in or actually driven? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2024 11:54 pm

Yes, see, I told you. Nice car. Similar to the SEC 500 and the (I’m trying to type this without throwing up) the BMW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memorable or nice cars you've ever actually been in or actually driven?   Memorable or nice cars you've ever actually been in or actually driven? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memorable or nice cars you've ever actually been in or actually driven?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3