What did you dream about last night?

+3
Nightjar
The Call of the Wendigo
Fangirl Three
7 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

What did you dream about last night? - Page 9 Empty Re: What did you dream about last night?

Post by cosmictanya Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:54 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:They never talk about emu escapes when they talk about the potential consequences of nuclear war. rant

It's like the Titanic film. Everyone talks about drowning or freezing to death, and Jack and Rose. Nobody ever mentions the poor sods on the Grand Staircase being pierced and sliced by all that broken glass showering down as the dome gives way under the water pressure.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

What did you dream about last night? - Page 9 Empty Re: What did you dream about last night?

Post by cosmictanya Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:57 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:He's probably a secret agent and international spymaster. sad yes

I thought more likely a serial killer. The Essex Ripper.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:47 am

Did I tell you about my dream where 'an acquaintance' told me they needed something to calm them down, so I suggest Red or White? Cabinet Servinthing or Pino Noir* and the answer was no, they want some Heroin gasp

I spent the rest of the dream talking to some dodgy people who all laughed at me for using quaint archaic terms such as 'Gear' and 'Smack' bawl

* I know nuffin' about wine.
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:29 am

I dreamt about going to prison again. But they were really nice to me this time. Even the guard dogs were friendly.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:16 am

happy

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:13 pm

I had one of the most extraordinary dreams of my life last night/this morning.

It even had a twist ending and then a further twist ending that hinted that the dream would become an ironically sinister loop.

Right now I can hardly muster enough mental strength to summarise it, beyond saying that it involved two men on the run from both the police, a sinister secret service and a religious order of sinister nuns and their cohorts (all for different reasons) across a simultaneously contemporary and dystopian future London.

There were pervading themes of redemption and damnation and the Apocalypse foreseen - both God and Satan made cameos (and Malcolm X) - and, for a bit, a subterranean world/spaceship peopled by criminals and small urchin-like children trying to evade an ever lurking mega-xenomorph with blowtorches inside its inner mandibles.

There were even bits involving a high speed chase through Westfield shopping centre and a massacre in a Belgian restaurant.

Completely, epically cinematic.

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:53 am

I presume, due to an article I read yesterday by a Russian writer and centred around War & Peace becoming infra dig etc, last night I dreamed that while I was watching Loose Women, Coleen Nolan discussed her love of classic Russian literature and its application to the current sociopolitical situation within Russia and its erstwhile colonies.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:24 am

I dreamt I found my car all covered in snow, which is odd because it was a hot day.

When I brushed the snow off and opened the door, I could see there was a body inside.

Yes, it was mine.

But, unusually for my recent dreams, I wasn't dead. I soon revived in the warmth and thanked dreaming-me for opening the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:38 am

bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:43 pm

A dream over the weekend saw me in the shower, with wet hair, when I realised that I had nothing to wash with - no soap, no shampoo, nothing. A barren bathroom. I wrapped a towel round my hair, and wore another, and began pushing a trolley round a very large Tesco dressed like that, in only that, loading up with items while asking astonished shoppers 'WTF are you looking at?' on my way by.

I was telling my brother, and he said, 'Are you sure it was a dream and not a memory? It sounds like something you'd do awake'.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:15 am

Presumably due to the Mummies thread being the last thing I read before going to sleep, I dreamt that I found myself as Joan Collins character in 'Land of the Pharaohs'. I woke up screaming about twenty minutes ago as the pyramid was being sealed.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:18 am

Prison again last night. This was quite a positive dream though, I was pleased with myself for surviving inside. The only problem was that I was cold in my prison bed because someone had stolen my blankets.

Then I woke up and the duvet had slipped off onto the floor.

It would be nice to dream about something other than either being in prison or being dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:52 am

I think I'll have to abandon sleep for the night.

Earlier, I woke up having had a nightmare about being homeless, in the snow. Detailed enough to have included highlights like being sexually assaulted by a couple who found me sheltering in the lift of their building.

Went back to sleep. Woke up after another nightmare involving one of my oldest friends being murdered by a gangster she'd been investigating for a documentary. Extraneous details this time included the funeral itself.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:44 am

I dreamt last night that someone gave me a karma point, but then I woke up and it simply wasn't true. bawl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:46 am

gasp

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:53 am

Go back to bed, you're still dreaming.

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:09 pm

Just a little postscript - my odyssey of Tuesday going into Wednesday wasn't over when I wrote that. A third thing was in store - when I went to open the kitchen window I fainted, and fell on top of the kettle that I'd knocked off the worktop mid faint, and which reached the floor before me.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:11 am

I dreamt that I lost my temper with a prominent adherent of the QAnon conspiracy theory, and slapped him, and got sucked into the US justice system. But I got a really good lawyer who discovered I was technically Jewish, and suddenly the entire country, left and right, turned on my Qadversary and started calling for his execution. I was the first item on the news every night.

But I was still going to prison and I still knew that I was actually guilty. It was such a relief to wake up, I actually said out loud 'What a nightmare!' as I used to do when I was a kid, to reassure myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:54 am

pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:22 pm

I dreamt that I had an enormous bay leaf - one the size of dinner plate. happy

But then I woke up and it simply wasn't true. bawl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next