The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

3 posters

Page 11 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:07 am

I know Nightie wants to do Upstairs at Eric's...

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:12 am

LET"S DOOOOOO IT!!!!!!!

Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:18 pm

It's not really like I'm that keen on listening to the album, it's just that I feel it should be done since the last time it was an utter debacle and it's been hanging around the forum like a Jonah.

Like an evil spirit.

It needs to be exorcised.  exorcist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:43 pm

Nightjar wrote:
Like an evil spirit.

It needs to be exorcised.  exorcist

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 Maxresdefault

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:43 pm

Is she doing that 'dropping the mic' thing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:32 pm

I was trying for the Moyet is angry at your suggestion.

I'm not sure that picture worked, it came over as a bit mean spirited.

But not enough for me to change it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:30 pm

So, Get your Yazoo's out for 7pm then?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:30 pm

I am available.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:31 pm

S'pose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:43 pm

We have to do something better than that now.

Like some ice cream after an yucky medicine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:48 pm

Something from the golden era of '70s music.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:50 pm

Talking Book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:56 pm

bawl

8:30?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:56 pm

The last two have been a StevieBachBaby and a Nightjar one. Therefore, I feel we should do one of mine. I nominate The Kills' Blood Pressures, as they are also a male-female duo and would make a good comparison with Yazoo.

However, I am willing to bend to the demands of others, if they'd rather do something else.

PS. To avoid fear of confusion, the Kills are not the Killers.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:57 pm

Racist.

Helen of Troy?

Can't Buy a Thrill?

8:30pm's good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:57 pm

sigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:58 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:The last two have been a StevieBachBaby and a Nightjar one. Therefore, I feel we should do one of mine. I nominate The Kills' Blood Pressures, as they are also a male-female duo and would make a good comparison with Yazoo.

However, I am willing to bend to the demands of others, if they'd rather do something else.

PS. To avoid fear of confusion, the Kills are not the Killers.

yes

happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:58 pm

It is up to you and Stevie to make the final decision between you. yes

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:59 pm

Let's do Talking book, and maybe another one tomorrow!

Last edited by WhatDoesThisButtonDo? on Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next